MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

The GH game has changed -significantly- in the past 18 months and just because this source was top notch in the past doesn't mean it's close to being top notch now. The product looks to be above average at best, but pricing, availability and service looks like it sucks. Not sure who would want to put up with that in modern times with so many good sources out there now.

Also all of his products hgh products besides the grey tops are his line. He is not a reseller for the blacks golds mauves etc. Those are his babies. He does the control and testing and observing of all them. Trust me I know
are you sore yet?? You defend this source like he's the only hgh vendor in excistence, geez spit it out man its choking you,,,,,,

TP is prob one of the longest been around sources on the web. He didn't get that way from scamming bottom line. He will make things right when they can be. He has always been a mute on the web with very limited reply's. Why reply when he has stated out of stock. No point answering tons of emails just to say the same thing over and over. Its not like he is holding stock hostage and having stuff not sent. Like always things will get delivered just like they have for over 20 years
Oh boy, you really like sucking a cock, don't you?

I think he has earned his right to be defended brother. Hall of Fame club for sure.... Alongside Nordic.
Yea can't just sit here and praise someone who is ghosting customers. Even if he sends him something eventually it's still unacceptable. I know TP was known his shitty communication back in the day, but the game has changed. There's lots of sources with great generics now.

Reseller. Just like he was for thegreytops. It’s quite obvious he doesn’t work directly with them or have any say in anything as he goes through a ridiculous amount of batches. So many that no one can keep up and all you’ve read for years is, “how did batch xyz test?” Hell, honestly that may be why TP doesn’t test his products. By the time he got results he is likely already close to being out of that particular batch.
i see, well who are the other meditrope resellers? ive only ever seen TP sell medis

What did I say thats untrue internet tough guy?
I was an avid user of TP, yeah few years ago. Lately TP is failing hard. Communication has always been shit but he was providing excellent GH at great price for that time.

Now he is more expensive then many, less lab test if not at all and zero communication.

So yeah you are just talking shit, a source is good until is not.

TP has been hit or miss lately but he does always come through in the end. This isn’t great though, admittedly he seems way off this time

As far as pricing ..I’d like to know where you guys are getting 150iu kits at a better price and quality than his that you can trust . I’m paying 85 a kit from him with the amount I buy. Kits4less not even close…Yes there is QSC but now you’re fucking with international and that’s its own headache .

No im not a shill just my opinion… feel free to over react

I think I saw a forum where TP was sent by customer to Jano and it was 98%+ and zero dimmer.
I have that somewhere it was batch 127 or 128 I believe.

TPs stuff is good anybody disputing quality doesn’t know what the fuck they are talking about.

His business model leaves a lot to be desired

TP has been hit or miss lately but he does always come through in the end. This isn’t great though, admittedly he seems way off this time

As far as pricing ..I’d like to know where you guys are getting 150iu kits at a better price and quality than his that you can trust . I’m paying 85 a kit from him with the amount I buy. Kits4less not even close…Yes there is QSC but now you’re fucking with international and that’s its own headache .

No im not a shill just my opinion… feel free to over react
You can get domestic 400iu kits for $175 at 96.5% purity and no dimer. I like Tp, I use him from time to time, but he doesn’t test anything. People just go off his word.

You can get domestic 400iu kits for $175 at 96.5% purity and no dimer. I like Tp, I use him from time to time, but he doesn’t test anything. People just go off his word.
I actually have the test result for his GH it was 98.47 purity Batch 128

It’s on another phone I’ll post it here .

I’m not biased one way or the other I’ve been using TP for almost 7 years .. yes he’s a pain in the ass but he never shorted me a single IU and I’ve bought hundreds of kits off of him, so he does deserve a bit of the benefit of the doubt IMO because how long he’s been around

QSC Domestic completely slipped my mind when I last checked DOM stock GH wasn’t available

I actually have the test result for his GH it was 98.47 purity Batch 128

It’s on another phone I’ll post it here .

I’m not biased one way or the other I’ve been using TP for almost 7 years .. yes he’s a pain in the ass but he never shorted me a single IU and I’ve bought hundreds of kits off of him, so he does deserve a bit of the benefit of the doubt IMO because how long he’s been around

QSC Domestic completely slipped my mind when I last checked DOM stock GH wasn’t available
I hear you. I’ve been using tp for a longggg time too. I just hate how he doesn’t answer anything, ever lol. I’m not trying to be friends, just a little communication would be nice though.

Back