MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

No I didnt, he massaged me around a month and half ago offering a refund but since then I heard nothing from him and he is not answering massages , sucks because I ordered from then twice before with no issues and their stuff is legit.
I ordered from them a week ago domestic they said it would be here in 7 days and I haven’t even got a tracking number yet I talked to them today and they said they would take care of it. Now huteck labs has always been on time for me I should have stuck with them

Placed a promo order Aug 5th. Received tracking Aug 8th for the label being created. Order has not moved yet according to tracking.
I placed a order the same day and I haven’t even gotten a tracking number I talked to them today and they said they would take care of it

that lab/group is never on time ever, but they will come through … I really don’t think they have a local shop lol… anyways good luck , next worry is, is the pack 100% accurate lol.

I placed a order the same day and I haven’t even gotten a tracking number I talked to them today and they said they would take care of it
Yeah I’ve made several orders never not gotten my pack. I’m still showing label created but no movement. I’ll reach out to them next week if nothing updates. I’m now concerned tbh. Just posting for other buyers can set expectations. They have one of the best products out there imo. All is good

I ordered from them a week ago domestic they said it would be here in 7 days and I haven’t even got a tracking number yet I talked to them today and they said they would take care of it. Now huteck labs has always been on time for me I should have stuck with them
Then you keep enjoying hutech bud

Back