MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I just got tracking today on day 9 or 10. I’ll keep you posted. What’s your tracking saying?

I know he fills the dropshippers pretty much first but 3 weeks, is it at least passed through customs yet?
My tracking doesn’t even say it’s in the US yet. Just tells me when it gets to the US it’ll update

My tracking doesn’t even say it’s in the US yet. Just tells me when it gets to the US it’ll update
I’m on day 12 of a domestic order. With a tracking order created the day I ordered and no activity since. Why pay domestic prices and $50 shipping for this wait time?

Hmm well they say expect 14 days minimum but your getting there. Maybe @Mr.PQR can check in with you. He hasn’t responded to my emails but he’s also updated the process and sent tracking though site which is good enough for me. Maybe message him here?

As far as the dude ordering domestic. Idk man Pharmaqo has always had some quality gear but I wouldn’t pay anyone those US domestic prices on top of the shipping. He has resellers over here which he makes sure to price higher than.