Genotropin- Go Quick 12mg/36iu- HPLC- Jano

We also send one of our pens to Jano.
These are also straight from a pharmacy in Turkey. Better result for iu amount but purity is a bit lower.

1622213437239.png

care to elaborate? or have pictures?
i guess this is interesting for anyone that prefers pharma HGH
... it's a bit out of my vocab to describe that.

a bit different threads, if that's the correct word, different texture of the rubber used to seal the cartridge and stuff like that. I tried to take a picture, but ultimately gave up as it's simply not visible on photos.

... it's a bit out of my vocab to describe that.

a bit different threads, if that's the correct word, different texture of the rubber used to seal the cartridge and stuff like that. I tried to take a picture, but ultimately gave up as it's simply not visible on photos.

Is this noticeable on the outside of the pen cartridge?

@SkankHunt do you think your batch could of been a replica now that Jano has discovered this?

Is this noticeable on the outside of the pen cartridge?

@SkankHunt do you think your batch could of been a replica now that Jano has discovered this?
It's not even noticeable at all unless you hold and scrutinize them next to each other.

Might even just be that it's different batches.

Last edited:
I also have some pens from other batches. Once I use this I’ll take them apart and see if there’s any differences. View attachment 147525View attachment 147526
Could you open the pens and compare the tiny piece of the rubber stopper on the cartridges. Notice anything different?

I found that they were different a tiny bit and the rubber on your sample was significantly weaker (eg when I pressured this pen, the rubber didn't budge, when I pressured yours, the rubber looked on verge of bursting and there was a huge "aneurysm").

Could you open the pens and compare the tiny piece of the rubber stopper on the cartridges. Notice anything different?

I found that they were different a tiny bit and the rubber on your sample was significantly weaker (eg when I pressured this pen, the rubber didn't budge, when I pressured yours, the rubber looked on verge of bursting and there was a huge "aneurysm").
Never done it before. Will I be able to put it back together if I remove the cartridge?

Never done it before. Will I be able to put it back together if I remove the cartridge?
You don't have to remove the cartridge.
Just pay attention when reconstituting actually.

Basically, when I merely reconstituted your pen a huge aneurysm formed on the rubber of the cartridge.

I'm sure I'm explaining it badly. I'm overworked and already had some beers with the BBQ.

Basically, when I merely reconstituted your pen a huge aneurysm formed on the rubber of the cartridge.

I'm sure I'm explaining it badly. I'm overworked and already had some beers with the BBQ.
I have 2 days left with my humatrope cartridge. So ill crack one open and see if I can record it on Monday. Thanks for the info brotha.

Jano is it the gray stopper on the cartridge on the bottom?

Enjoy your weekened

Jano is it the gray stopper on the cartridge on the bottom?

Enjoy your weekened
Yeah! The rubber thingy you pierce with the 'two-way needle' (no idea how to call that). The big difference in resistance to pressure of that rubber between the two samples was what was the most obvious difference between the two samples that I can think of.

And thank you!

so being 20% off label content for a pharma company like Pfizer seems genuine for you @liteboost?
i disagree here, something is fishy..

If the Genotropin is real and authentic would you rather trust janoshik's assesment of the total IU's or Pfizer dosing of their product?

If the Genotropin is real and authentic, do you trust that it's been correctly stored and transported within the temperature ranges Pfizer recommends before use(testing)?

If the Genotropin is real and authentic. Do you know what are the rules and regulations considering manufacturing human growth hormone and the regulations and criterias the final product must comply? Example purity and total IU's/MG.

If the Genotropin is real and authentic. Do you know what are the rules and regulations considering manufacturing human growth hormone and the regulations and criterias the final product must comply? Example purity and total IU's/MG.
I post those around every once in a while and pretty much everything, even the shittiest of shitty generics would pass the pharma criteria, with very rare exceptions only.