Genotropin- Go Quick 12mg/36iu- HPLC- Jano

Yes these are straight from a pharmacy in Turkey. Everything checks out.
may i know the source?
also about degration:
did you already mix the pen when youve sent to jano?
they dont require being stored cool when not reconstituted.
Reconstitution happens when you first screw the pen..
ive assumed @janoshik did the reconsitution?

may i know the source?
also about degration:
did you already mix the pen when youve sent to jano?
they dont require being stored cool when not reconstituted.
Reconstitution happens when you first screw the pen..
Yea I sent him the pen in it’s full packaging unopened in case the source questioned it. They were purchased from a source on eroids.

okay.. so degration should be out of the question.
Even if it’s not reconstituted it shouldn’t be in hi temps. Who knows where it was stored when it was shipped to me and shipped to Jano

I also reached out to Simec. Not to discredit Jano but to get more concrete labs against the source in case they say the lab is bullshit. They no longer offer HGH testing as it’s too expensive and the results are difficult to interpret.
I'd send to lab4tox, I don't like that he's the only one doing this new form of testing. No way to collaborate results.
Edit, also not sure about it losing potency by not being refrigerated, didn't Jano do a test on it being left out at high heat unconstituted and it didn't effect mg/ iu?

Last edited:
I'd send to lab4tox, I don't like that he's the only one doing this new form of testing. No way to collaborate results.
Edit, also not sure about it losing potency by not being refrigerated, didn't Jano do a test on it being left out at high heat unconstituted and it didn't effect mg/ iu?
i even think @janoshik used a reconstituted one and left it out of the fridge for a week and i didnt really matter.
Geno instructions even says not-reconstituted up to 4 weeks outside of the fridge is no problem

Not sure. I’ll reach out to Lab4tox. I think someone mentioned they can only test purity.

i even think @janoshik used a reconstituted one and left it out of the fridge for a week and i didnt really matter.
Geno instructions even says not-reconstituted up to 4 weeks outside of the fridge is no problem
No that one did drop potency, I thought he did one not reconstituted as well, but I could be mistaken

Last edited:
No that one did drop potency, I thought he did one not reconstituted as well, hut I could be mistaken
It’s tough to say. The only times I’ve seen or heard of these being counterfeited is when they add a 5.3mg instead of the 12mg and slap a sticker on it. Never heard of them removing the cartridge and replacing it with shit growth hormone. The cartridge had the Pfizer barcode and everything on it. I’ve seen the shitty fakes and this looked nothing like it. So I think it’s a case of what Pfizer is putting in there

Aren't we comparing apples to oranges here?

I thought @janoshik has introduced a different method of testing this year. I know it affects % purity, does it also affect the dosage shown on the test result? The purity is going to show lower. What about the dosage?
Well, should only affect dosage in a minor way ( via the change in % purity ).
Yep, came sealed in plastic IIRC.
Not sure. I’ll reach out to Lab4tox. I think someone mentioned they can only test purity.
You got it wrong, they don't test purity at all.

It’s tough to say. The only times I’ve seen or heard of these being counterfeited is when they add a 5.3mg instead of the 12mg and slap a sticker on it. Never heard of them removing the cartridge and replacing it with shit growth hormone. The cartridge had the Pfizer barcode and everything on it. I’ve seen the shitty fakes and this looked nothing like it. So I think it’s a case of what Pfizer is putting in there
I've tested fake Genos that I was unable to tell from real ones too, so I don't dare to have any sort of judgement. I wish I was able to share more, but I am bound by confidentiality.

Well, should only affect dosage in a minor way ( via the change in % purity ).

Yep, came sealed in plastic IIRC.

You got it wrong, they don't test purity at all.

I've tested fake Genos that I was unable to tell from real ones too, so I don't dare to have any sort of judgement. I wish I was able to share more, but I am bound by confidentiality.
Do you save the actual graphs from testing or only if it's requested? Also did you do a test on unreconstituted hgh that was left in high heat conditions? I didn't realize lab4tox didn't analyze purity of HGH, that's disappointing, so you are essentially the only show in town so to speak.

Do you save the actual graphs from testing or only if it's requested? Also did you do a test on unreconstituted hgh that was left in high heat conditions? I didn't realize lab4tox didn't analyze purity of HGH, that's disappointing, so you are essentially the only show in town so to speak.
I guarantee to keep the graphs for 14 days, provide only if ordered/requested.
I didn't test unreconstituted hgh that was left in high heat conditions.

Testing HGH is not quite easy (if you don't want to take only my word for that, see what SIMEC says) and it is quite expensive too. Developing and maintaining proper purity testing method for GH costs thousands of dollars a year, so nobody ain't quite keen on doing. God knows I have enough trouble with that as it is, but I do what I can to avoid raising my prices.

I believe L4T is about 50% more expensive than my test and that's without any purity assessment and way higher uncertainty...

Testing HGH is not quite easy (if you don't want to take only my word for that, see what SIMEC says) and it is quite expensive too. Developing and maintaining proper purity testing method for GH costs thousands of dollars a year, so nobody ain't quite keen on doing. God knows I have enough trouble with that as it is, but I do what I can to avoid raising my prices.

I believe L4T is about 50% more expensive than my test and that's without any purity assessment and way higher uncertainty...
Thanks, any plans to do temperature test on unreconstituted hgh in the future? I'd throw some money towards it.

Yeah Simec told me they want no part of it. It’s too expensive.

In your honest opinion Jano, would you consider this a genuine Geno or a counterfeit?

Design a study, email me it and when I have some spare time I might just as well try it out.

Like I said, I dare not make a judgement. I'm sorry.
another thing that is probably interesting for most:
different tests for the same batch of HGH mixed with different waters
-water for injections
- NACL
- water with 0,9% BA

tested initially, after 48h, 96h and after a week
I usually used "water for injections" (as its called in germany) but many ppl said it degrades within 48h
some ppl say NACL damages the peptides. Same with BA.
so until now there is no explicit answer.. atleast i couldnt find one