Got one questions from our customer, it is a interesting question, "Can I ask why the difference in the price is for TB 500 and BPC 157 - usually in most places it’s the same price"

We don't know other suppliers, but as a peptide powder manufacturer, TB500 price is always expensive than BPC 157. One customer told me that some suppliers may sell BPC 157 as TB500 because their benefits are very similar. We won't do that. We always provide pure and high quality peptides.

Got an opinion about steorid injection. Do you have such feeling?

"The finished products available online are now too unsafe for me, unnecessarily expensive, and you never know what's in them - with Primo it's often just oil, a little Drosta or a Boldenone substitute (my feeling). The thing with carrier oils is also a problem. Overall, just not a reliable basis... ‍♂️"

If you have such feelings, welcome to buy steroid raw powder with AASraw!
We supply testosterone powder, Nandrolone powder, Equipoise raw, Trenbolone powder, Masteron powder and Primo powder. AASraw only supply high quality steroid raw powder.

Oof. I’ve seen this compound tested poorly for a couple sources. Believe it or not, this is one of the better reports from recent I’ve personally seen.
My last report from an other source showed only 55%. So yes its better but not good.

Would this powder be suitable for brewing?
What is the other 14%? Solvent?

At the moment no answer I asked today.

I also asked for the Price of NPP, I don‘t know but the its nearly three times higher than other sources.
Not sure other suppliers, but our price is quoted based on quality at a reasonable price. We only provide high quality steorid raw powder.

My last report from an other source showed only 55%. So yes its better but not good.

Would this powder be suitable for brewing?
What is the other 14%? Solvent?
We are checking which batch, then we will give you a solution by email. Thank you for your patience.

AASraw only supply high quality steroid raw powder. If you get low quality products, there must be a problem. You are welcome to post here or ask our customer representitive directly.

We are glad to inform you that these peptides are available in AASraw. They are accept pre-order now:

Gonadorelin Acetate
MGF
PEG-MGF
HGH(176-191)

AASraw as peptides and steroid powder manufacturer, we only provide high quality products. We hope for long term bussiness relationship.

What is the Golden Rule of Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) in bodybuilding? Here we would like to recommend one product to you:

PCT letrozole powder

Is letrozole the best PCT products for gynecomastia and water retention? You are welcome to share your experiences here.

AASraw supply pure PCT letrozole powder, we guarantee you high quality.

What is the Golden Rule of Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) in bodybuilding? Here we would like to recommend one product to you:

PCT letrozole powder

Is letrozole the best PCT products for gynecomastia and water retention? You are welcome to share your experiences here.

AASraw supply pure PCT letrozole powder, we guarantee you high quality.
IME, the problem with Letrozole is that it is TOO powerful and can drive your estrogen too low, which causes ED.

That is why I prefer Arimidex.

IME, the problem with Letrozole is that it is TOO powerful and can drive your estrogen too low, which causes ED.

That is why I prefer Arimidex.
Yes, in comparison to Letrozole, PCT Anastrozole has a slightly milder effect on estrogen suppression.

One customer told me that his customers care a lot about the color of hgh top. Is it true that you prefer blue top hgh?

From beginning till now, AASraw's hgh is always the blue top, never change the top color. AASraw only supply high quality steroids and peptides.

It was guaranteed for active substance at 3.33mg/10iu/vial, pharmaceutical grade. There is no dimer was detected from our hgh.

Blue top HGH.jpg

HCG hormone 5000iu/vial for bodybuilding is for sale at AASraw company now. Welcome to contact us for good price.

AASraw only supply pharmaceutical grade peptides, all of our peptides are produced under GMP condition.

Peptide powder.jpg