Getting off prescribed TRT and need help with conversion

@Spaceman Spiff I hope you do stick around to impart your knowledge on a new generation of people suffering from low testosterone. It would be a gift.
There is not much to it. But some people need to learn things on their own if they want to go down this path.

I don't know how much longer I can handle it here.

I hope you provide a proper introduction here about your background, history, age range, and what you hope to achieve.

There is not much to it. But some people need to learn things on their own if they want to go down this path.

I don't know how much longer I can handle it here.

I hope you provide a proper introduction here about your background, history, age range, and what you hope to achieve.
I do understand the frustrations. A lot of new people make accounts, just to ask for sources, perhaps asking uninformed questions that don't really stimulate intellectual discussions, and a large % dissapear and you never hear from them again, and that can perhaps get boring.

But on the other side, there is a % of people you retain that do stay, contribute to discussions, who try to educate themselves more, and who seek to build a larger and better community, and this takes time--and i'd like to think that over time the quality of the discussions will increase when average level of knowledge increases. To get to that point though you do have to answer a lot of redundant questions, and try to steer people in the right direction, and prevent them from making similar mistakes that you perhaps have made. This goes back to the "building the community" point, but I do understand both sides of the argument.

I do understand the frustrations. A lot of new people make accounts, just to ask for sources, perhaps asking uninformed questions that don't really stimulate intellectual discussions, and a large % dissapear and you never hear from them again, and that can perhaps get boring.

But on the other side, there is a % of people you retain that do stay, contribute to discussions, who try to educate themselves more, and who seek to build a larger and better community, and this takes time--and i'd like to think that over time the quality of the discussions will increase when average level of knowledge increases. To get to that point though you do have to answer a lot of redundant questions, and try to steer people in the right direction, and prevent them from making similar mistakes that you perhaps have made. This goes back to the "building the community" point, but I do understand both sides of the argument.
Alot of the people who helped educate me at the start left because of this very frustration.

People are feeling entitled to demanding testing, test results, and little contribution to the community as a whole.

Half of them start speaking out of their as and this place is turning into reddit with people asking a single question to never be seen again.

I am sure the financial side of meso is thriving. It's not easy to run a website for low cost, server speed, lawyers, and time.

I may be pissy from my cycle but I have been feeling this way for a bit. It's part of my daily activity to hop on here and chat.

There are some people who even DM me on the stupidest shit when they have been here for years. Same asshat who has been here for a year and can't figure out BTC

Alot of the people who helped educate me at the start left because of this very frustration.

People are feeling entitled to demanding testing, test results, and little contribution to the community as a whole.

Half of them start speaking out of their as and this place is turning into reddit with people asking a single question to never be seen again.

I am sure the financial side of meso is thriving. It's not easy to run a website for low cost, server speed, lawyers, and time.

I may be pissy from my cycle but I have been feeling this way for a bit. It's part of my daily activity to hop on here and chat.

There are some people who even DM me on the stupidest shit when they have been here for years. Same asshat who has been here for a year and can't figure out BTC
Yeah maybe just a tad pissy.

Like I said I get where you're coming from, but that's also the nature of Forums

Yeah maybe just a tad pissy.

Like I said I get where you're coming from, but that's also the nature of Forums
Unfortunately. I am not alone with the way I have been feeling. It's reinforcing it.

You are clearly new here but some of the vets who used to be active are posting less and less here.

Unfortunately. I am not alone with the way I have been feeling. It's reinforcing it.

You are clearly new here but some of the vets who used to be active are posting less and less here.
Hang in there. I bet some orange letters would cheer you right up. So many have been bestowed orange for much less than your prolific contributions.

I think the orange letters distributor may be out of order.

Often I wish these threads stayed more on topic so that I could contribute more. I have a tendency to hold my words to myself...

While many vets leave or become less active, one of the most amazing strengths this board has is the search function and absolutely astonishing amount of useful, down to earth information contained within.

Being just one person and not the most socially dynamic I cannot control the board or who participates. What I can do is my own personal best to contribute and sometimes I take breaks. My hope is that I can give something to the community, and the community in turn will grow and help someone.

I miss many. I miss @Big_paul and I worry as I have not seen his posts in some time. What I feel more often though is gratitude, for all the words or wisdom I have received over the years. For the moments when my life was a little hard and someone here made an effort that carried me through.

There are many I admire, respect and appreciate. While @Spaceman Spiff or @SkankHunt may one day take a break or leave entirely, they owe me nothing and their own personal happiness means far more than entertaining me. I wish for them to be their personal best, even if that path leads them from me.

Wish everyone reading these words the best. For some reason we all ended up in the same place, maybe we should just make the best of it.

Idk what is up with your desire for attention.
Interesting. My desire is to dish out high quality harm reduction content. You are the one moping around in this thread and liking dumbass comments accusing me of being a hidden troll, whatever the hell that is.

And another thumbs down. Ouch.

I was trying to cheer you up. My bad. I am not ready to go score a bunch of ugl products just yet to get on your good side. I hope you feel better though. Really.

Last edited:
@taco33150 Still a bit confused. Sorry. I usually inject .8 units (8cc) from the prescribed test. If I do the same with this new bottle, how many mg will I be injecting?
Is your test dose 160mg per week?

I'd spread that out over smaller shots during the week; .3ml in an insulin pin is 60mg pinned M/W/F for 180mg weekly. For 160mg, 40mg or .2ml in an insulin pin M/T-T/F.

@petefox I'm currently doing .8ml twice a week, running around 320mg a week. Barely can crack 325 free testosterone (up from 215), have been doing it for about 6 months. They just raised me to 400mg a week, which is a full pen.

I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again. If you’re that autistic that you can’t figure it out, don’t do steroids. Below is a UGL and a Pharma label. Both are the exact same. How some people can’t comprehend this is beyond me.

Good for you for patting yourself on the back and helping the Reddit special needs kids. This board has gone to shit.

View attachment 278342
View attachment 278343
This. I knew what tf was the dose decades before I even touched any sauce it’s not that hard guys shit even takin a sec searching on Google will give you the answer (plus it’s not like anyone is writing different shit it’s universal be it here in fkin Italy in fkin Thailand everywhere).

@petefox I'm currently doing .8ml twice a week, running around 320mg a week. Barely can crack 325 free testosterone (up from 215), have been doing it for about 6 months. They just raised me to 400mg a week, which is a full pen.
I'd add 3mg Boron and 200mcg Selenium daily with 500mg injectable L-Carnitine 2-3 times per week. Sounds like you're depleted of steroidal enzymes that work with the hormones you pin.

I'd add 3mg Boron and 200mcg Selenium daily with 500mg injectable L-Carnitine 2-3 times per week. Sounds like you're depleted of steroidal enzymes that work with the hormones you pin.

My dude. You are a gentleman and a scholar. I have started spreading the test into three .7 doses each week, and I’ll add the above immediately.

This. I knew what tf was the dose decades before I even touched any sauce it’s not that hard guys shit even takin a sec searching on Google will give you the answer (plus it’s not like anyone is writing different shit it’s universal be it here in fkin Italy in fkin Thailand everywhere).

As I may have mentioned, I didn’t plan to do this for decades and was prescribed it by a doctor who didn’t give me a lot of information about what the doses meant. But I appreciate your perspective anyway. I’ll try to do better next time.

I'll have to disagree strongly with you and @SkankHunt on this. It isn't just the reddit crowd. I've fielded this question on multiple forums and it isn't an issue unique to reddit.

Many people suck at unit conversions and understandably so. Hence, informed people and people making drugs should simply not think its cool and sufficient to use units of mass (mg) in place of the correct units for concentration (mg/ml). Period.

This isn't high school / let's see how cool we can be for acting like a dumbass. People are injecting these drugs and the least that could be done by the people who profit from this stuff is to use correct units. But maybe some people like their drug manufacturer/dealer to be "cool" instead of correct. Different strokes.

Clean up the product listings.

Back