Getting off prescribed TRT and need help with conversion

Sounds like it's time to review each and every source here on Meso to check this claim LoL. Most? I'll have to check. Last time I looked there were quite a few who did not. Thanks for your thoughts.
Wdym bro I think u misunderstood what I meant, I said the srcs be writing the concentrations of everything, the dilution is irrelevant as it’s ALWAYS gonna be mg/ml where is the source who does mg/gallon/etc…? Ik we both pulling at hairs rn but cmon u know what I meant ahah

Interesting verb.

Could use more people sperging for harm reduction. Come on over.
Sperg as in the verb that denotes actin like one has asbergers I’m guessing ahah but yeah I guess it’s better to have ppl like that to make sure everything is precise rather than the opposite

No problem. This is actually the seller I was asking about; my confusion was whether it was 200mg for the entire 10ml bottle, or 200mg/ml.

As written, it's hard to tell, so I potentially could have given myself 10x the dose by accident. (Though, I would have thought it CRAZY to inject a whole 10ml vial of liquid at one time, and of course this is what led me to ask for clarification.)
This is a good example, common sense is ofc an assumption n you’re right to worry just in case but why would they ever do 10ml of 20mg per ml? Just think of that next time idk these things seem way too simple to me but maybe it’s just me so I will reserve judgement

Back