GH, bpc, tb

knights86

So I am having surgery on my shoulder in a few days on my rotator cuff, labrum, torn bicep and scar tissue removal. Went to a wellness clinic that prescribed me a few things. Was prescribed GH, bpc and I have tb. The Dr recommended 500mcg bpc ed and 2 IU GH. My 2 questions are can I run bpc, tb, and GH in the same insulin needle? Was thinking about just running 500mcg tb a day instead of 2.5mg twice a week. Is there any benefit of running tb ed or does it not matter and twice a week would be sufficient?

I do tb (2.5 mg), bpc (500mcg), and gh (4iu), every 3 days together in same shot. No clouding or anything. The rest of the time I do bpc and gh in same shot daily. I'm not a doctor, can't tell you if it's right or wrong, would be a lot of shots if individually dosed....

I do tb (2.5 mg), bpc (500mcg), and gh (4iu), every 3 days together in same shot. No clouding or anything. The rest of the time I do bpc and gh in same shot daily. I'm not a doctor, can't tell you if it's right or wrong, would be a lot of shots if individually dosed....
Thank you for your input.

I found and used a few different bpc and tb protocols over the last couple years, the one I found most effective was 1mg of each a day. I put them all in the same syringe. As for Gh, the more the better

I have done bpc and gh in the same shot for extended periods. I had no issues with it.

Oddly enough I had issues mixing tirzepatide and hcg (pip). Separated them, and all was well.

So I am having surgery on my shoulder in a few days on my rotator cuff, labrum, torn bicep and scar tissue removal. Went to a wellness clinic that prescribed me a few things. Was prescribed GH, bpc and I have tb. The Dr recommended 500mcg bpc ed and 2 IU GH. My 2 questions are can I run bpc, tb, and GH in the same insulin needle? Was thinking about just running 500mcg tb a day instead of 2.5mg twice a week. Is there any benefit of running tb ed or does it not matter and twice a week would be sufficient?

I've combined various peptides in the same syringe or cartridge and found many of them mix just fine. There are just a few that cause a white precipitate to form that looks unusable. You can see it immediately.

I do it for convenience but no idea if it's good or bad for peptide quality.

They will mix no problem. I often mix those three and HCG in same vial. All of those are also compatible with SEMA and tirz.

There's no issue with daily dosing. I do that because it's most convenient having everything mixed.

Might want to do higher dose on T B 500 though. 5 to 10 mg per week. 500 to 1,000 mcg BPC daily. GH 2 - 4 IU.

They will mix no problem. I often mix those three and HCG in same vial. All of those are also compatible with SEMA and tirz.

There's no issue with daily dosing. I do that because it's most convenient having everything mixed.

Might want to do higher dose on T B 500 though. 5 to 10 mg per week. 500 to 1,000 mcg BPC daily. GH 2 - 4 IU.
My opinion on this changed when some members reported great results with 3 mg/d of both TB & BPC. At this point, we don't have stronger evidence than that. No clinical trials in this context.

I don't think maintenance doses of these peptides will move the needle with people who have actual injuries or who need healing/recovery doses.

My opinion on this changed when some members reported great results with 3 mg/d of both TB & BPC. At this point, we don't have stronger evidence than that. No clinical trials in this context.

I don't think maintenance doses of these peptides will move the needle with people who have actual injuries or who need healing/recovery doses.
3mg of each a day?

So long story short, I had an septic staph infection that required 5 surgeries in 11 days and was hospitalized for 3 weeks. They opened me up bad and I used bpc and tb for 6 weeks after surgery and it closed and healed the wound pretty quick. Even the wound care nurses each week were like damn. It greatly help heal the wound, not so much mobility and everything else. Hoping after all this I'm having done repairs a lot of my mobility problems. It's almost been a full year since it happened and I still can't use free weights for chest and shoulder. No stability

So long story short, I had an septic staph infection that required 5 surgeries in 11 days and was hospitalized for 3 weeks. They opened me up bad and I used bpc and tb for 6 weeks after surgery and it closed and healed the wound pretty quick. Even the wound care nurses each week were like damn. It greatly help heal the wound, not so much mobility and everything else. Hoping after all this I'm having done repairs a lot of my mobility problems. It's almost been a full year since it happened and I still can't use free weights for chest and shoulder. No stability
How did you get the staph infection?

3mg of each a day?

Yeah. The guy that comes to mind is ateam. Tennis elbow was fucking up his life until he upped the dose to 3 mg/d of both, then finally got some relief.

So far the only push back against that dosing is cost, not evidence of harm.

I'm not very convinced of complaints of anhedonia with bpc. With that dosing protocol, use it until you experience relief then discontinue or lower dose. Not 3 mg/d for life.

I mainly think it comes down to affordability of running 3 mg/d for any time interval.

Sponsors