GH labs

Standfast

Looking for some assistance, I've been running 2IU's of prescription GH for 4 weeks subq fasted AM and bumped up to 2.5IU for an additional 2 weeks. I injected as normal and pulled blood 2 hours later, my results show a drop from my baseline of 154 ng/ml to 117. Could this be the result of me testing wrongly or the GH from my doctor is garbage? I posted this on another forum as well just trying to gather any help on a path forward I can.
Thanks ahead.

Looking for some assistance, I've been running 2IU's of prescription GH for 4 weeks subq fasted AM and bumped up to 2.5IU for an additional 2 weeks. I injected as normal and pulled blood 2 hours later, my results show a drop from my baseline of 154 ng/ml to 117. Could this be the result of me testing wrongly or the GH from my doctor is garbage? I posted this on another forum as well just trying to gather any help on a path forward I can.
Thanks ahead.

Could be a number of things. If it was me I would find a good trusted generic brand and pull bloods on it and see if you get similar or better results.

I’m sure you’re paying a fortune getting it from a doc. I would expect more and definitely would be concerned that you’re testing lower than what your natural production puts you at. But, you may just be a poor responder. Need more data to know

I've spoken with Jano and figured I'd go that route in Hope's to have clarification on its quality, atleast get that out of the equation, I have 3 kits left so while waiting I'm gonna go up to 4IU then retest.

I've spoken with Jano and figured I'd go that route in Hope's to have clarification on its quality, atleast get that out of the equation, I have 3 kits left so while waiting I'm gonna go up to 4IU then retest.

Yeah have it tested. I got crazy sides just starting at 2ius on Optis grey tops. So you should feel something going up higher if it’s legit I’m guessing.

Thanks ahead.
Which growth hormone is it you are taking under prescription?

I'll definitely be going the generic route from here on out though.

I have taken pharma GH in the past and it was crazy expensive compared to generics. I can’t believe how cheap quality generics are now. I’m about to pick up a bunch more of Optis greys since he has his 120kits for only $110 per 120ius including shipping for his holiday sale.

I'm currently on test, deca and proviron and the GH is Zomacton (Somatropin) my diet has been very close to the same for the past 9 months and my numbers are always around 146 to 155

Are the 146-155 natty numbers or on another hgh? Are you storing it properly and not using it past 14 days (5mg version) 28 days (10mg)?

The package says 36 to 46deg and it sit directly under the digital thermometer I added, it's in it's own mini fridge

I'm currently on test, deca and proviron and the GH is Zomacton (Somatropin) my diet has been very close to the same for the past 9 months and my numbers are always around 146 to 155
Could be the provi. DHTs have been known to inhibit igf-1 levels.

Gents I switched to 4iu fasted AM of some generics 4 weeks ago and ran labs this past Friday 2 hours after injection subq, my IGF-1 is 117 exactly the same as when I was running 2iu of the Zomacton. I also stopped the Deca and Proviron when I started the generics in an effort to remove additional factors.