• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

GH sides

Fckit

10+ Year Member
Is there anything that can help reduce GH sides?? I've heard T3 or T4. Any truth to that, or other suggestions? I've cut back, but didn't know if there were other options. I can't feel my hands... I HAVE NO HANDS!!!!

#ican'tholdmyowndick

I used to miss picking my nose on hyges... wtf is in generics that does that ??!?!??! Drop dose to 1iu a day until cts/nueropathy fades then add 1 iu a day every week or two- real gradual-like and that helps. T3/t4 helps being tired, not numb hands.

One step ahead man. Pharm on the way. Didnt realize that would completely fix the issue. If so, praise the Lord

For the most part. You might get some tingling on pharm but nothing like generic. What dose you running? Which generics?

I used to miss picking my nose on hyges... wtf is in generics that does that ??!?!??! Drop dose to 1iu a day until cts/nueropathy fades then add 1 iu a day every week or two- real gradual-like and that helps. T3/t4 helps being tired, not numb hands.
Lol I hear you. I'll give that a shot. Thanks

"Supposedly" Taitropin... I was @ 6ius p/day. Going to drop to 4 and see what happens

I'm running generics and my hands start cramping so bad. I'm a laborer and my hands cramp so bad if I have to swing a sledge hammer or am holding something to long

"Supposedly" Taitropin... I was @ 6ius p/day. Going to drop to 4 and see what happens
at least with numb hands you know you have some part of the 190+ rhgh strand; albeit a truncated and probably exaggerated part of it.

A number of years ago, I had been running pharm grade gh for about 2 years when I developed carpal tunnel like syptoms in both hands that drove me nuts. Went to my ortho doc, who then sent me to a neurologist for electrical nerve response testing, Results were severe in the left and moderate to severe in the right, validating carpal tunnel. I didn't want surgery at the time, due to the protocol at the time was that recovery time was minimum of 6 months. My ortho doc told to try taking a vit B6 supp 3XD and possibly within 3-4 months "you may see some improvements". Thought it was BS, but tried it and it actually worked for me. It did reappear in the left hand after about 8 years. B6 didn't work this time and did have the surgery. Fortunately, protocols have changed and I was back lifting in less than 3 weeks. Take it for what it's worth, good luck!