Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Im wondering what the ratio of GLP-1 to GIP to Glucagon for most of these twincretin and triplecretin drugs is. I am mostly interested in glucagon and GIP, with just a little glp-1.

I did a long search but it seems even pharma doesnt know.

So far I liked semaglutide the least. It's strong no doubt but energy level is kinda low, sex drive is low and the acid reflux is annoying. Tirzepatide is a lot better by far! I havent tried Retatrutide yet.
does glp-1 affect sex drive as well?

Started week 5 today. Down another 5 pounds. I haven’t needed to increase my small dose of 3mg. No side effects still. It feels even stronger now. I’m assuming that it builds up in the system because it’s been stronger the more I used. I still put this way above tirze.

You don't want too much glucagon activation since it increases blood sugar and could cause muscle break down.
Well, this is true but there are a couple more things that are of interest, especially in combination with glp-1.

During fasting euglycemia, administration of glucagon caused blood glucose to rise due to increased EGP, with a delayed increase of insulin secretion. When given during experimental hyperglycemia, glucagon caused a rapid, threefold increase in insulin secretion, as well as a more gradual increase in EGP. Under both conditions, insulin clearance was decreased in response to glucagon infusion. The insulinotropic action of glucagon, which is proportional to the degree of blood glucose elevation, suggests distinct physiologic roles in the fasting and prandial states.

Interestingly, coinfusion of both glucagon and GLP-1 provides a synergistic effect on insulin secretion in humans

, which supports evidence that glucagon can increase energy expenditure

Finally, glucagon has well-documented actions for lipid metabolism (25,82), providing additional benefit for targeting hepatic steatosis. Interestingly, the ability for glucagon to promote lipid catabolism over storage may intersect with the actions of glucagon to drive ketogenesis