Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Anyone able to give me a quick run-down on the differences between different GLP-1s?
There's a search bar at the top right of the page. All the glps are very thoroughly covered already in articles on meso and in different threads. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I hope you're just not insanely lazy. 60 seconds of searching the site and you will find very complete and thorough information on all of them

There's a search bar at the top right of the page. All the glps are very thoroughly covered already in articles on meso and in different threads. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I hope you're just not insanely lazy. 60 seconds of searching the site and you will find very complete and thorough information on all of them
Great, looks like youre going to follow my comments around and look for any excuse to be snarky because I offended you somewhere by having a difference in opinion on steroids.

You could have just not replied, and let someone else contribute to the discussion in a thread we are reviving, not only that, but new research comes out on these GLPs weekly.
There are people here that would have no problem pointing me in the right direction or sharing their experience, thats pretty much the whole point of a forum

Last edited:
Great, looks like youre going to follow my comments around and look for any excuse to be snarky

How is he being snarky by simply pointing out the obvious?

You could have just not replied, and let someone else contribute to the discussion in a thread we are reviving, not only that, but new research comes out on these GLPs weekly.
There are people here that would have no problem pointing me in the right direction or sharing their experience, thats pretty much the whole point of a forum

Yeah, but you also know how this forum works or how to make it work.
I assume.
Why save huge amounts of info on this site when you can keep asking the same question again and again. Idk

You don't even need to dm Ghoul, as suggested above, if you don't want to.
You never know he throws a tren strop at you.
Yes, good idea to look up his posts on the topic, since there are plenty.
search topic + member's name.
Done.

Yeah, but you also know how this forum works or how to make it work.
I assume.
Why save huge amounts of info on this site when you can keep asking the same question again and again. Idk

Done.
But that is work, can you just parachute the info down my throat please?- someone in meso, probably.

This thread seems to be one of the most active ones on the weight loss section. Doesn't need revival.

That said, it would be cool if someone had a chart comparing them all directly. I think the differences between Sema, Tirz, and Ret are all well written out now but Mazdutide, Cagrilintide, and Survodutide are less well known.

that's exactly what it is
I keep asking the same question over and over again?

or do you mean that this question is repeated over and over again? in which case someone should actually put this info summarized in one location like I suggested.

instead of doing what you suggest below...
Done.
I want to see more information than just one guys posts.

But you're right, its rare someone on this forum other than @Ghoul contribute anything meaningful.

Seems like most of you hang around just to be passive aggressive and put emojis on peoples comments

or do you mean that this question is repeated over and over again?

yes

in which case someone should actually put this info summarized in one location like I suggested.
You can do that if this is not good enough for you.
You wouldn't trust any of us useless bimbos to do that for you.
Recognise.

I want to see more information than just one guys posts.

So you just search the topic without the member.
But you knew that already
Seems like most of you hang around just to be passive aggressive and put emojis on peoples comments

Correct
Spaceman, first and foremost.

2nd week of survodutide (added to my sema+tirz stack). I dont feel the survo at all, I went up to 2mg this week. So far I am just hungry as fuk. I will probably go up to 3mg next week. Rhr is fine, +2 bpm, I don't feel it at all so it's not significant to me.

I’ve said it before, but Meso is still one of the best sources of information. BB’s typically have decades of experience with self-administration and aside from Ghoul, most of the replies lack the Reddit-style ackchuallly patronizing BS.
IMG_3072.png
I’ll post what I know to bump the info and save future searchers from the posts debating whether anyone not taking GLP’s for a cut are dumb fattys (possibly true; can’t confirm)

Attachments

• IMG_3070.jpeg
    IMG_3070.jpeg
    478.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3069.png
    IMG_3069.png
    794.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5113.jpg
    IMG_5113.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 6
2nd week of survodutide (added to my sema+tirz stack). I dont feel the survo at all, I went up to 2mg this week. So far I am just hungry as fuk. I will probably go up to 3mg next week. Rhr is fine, +2 bpm, I don't feel it at all so it's not significant to me.

I’m sure you’ve heard 100x, but cagrilintide is real af. If you don’t find survo effective, give it a try.

I was on 15mg of tirz, and started experimenting with stacking. Reta was a no. I jumped into 1mg of cagri, and could not eat. I’ve since knocked Tirz down to 7.5 and .5 of cagri. Its my sweet spot because I can still eat, still have energy for work-outs and daily life, and zero negative gastro sides.

I’ve said it before, but Meso is still one of the best sources of information. BB’s typically have decades of experience with self-administration and aside from Ghoul, most of the replies lack the Reddit-style ackchuallly patronizing BS.
I disagree with you, there is good information on here despite the majority of people on here, including those who seem to attack the only people with meaningful contributions,

Attachments

• glp.png
    glp.png
    660.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
View attachment 292039
I’ll post what I know to bump the info and save future searchers from the posts debating whether anyone not taking GLP’s for a cut are dumb fattys (possibly true; can’t confirm)
Hell yeah, I’m gonna be ripped next month now. Love the presentation btw lol. Here you go, now decipher it @Liter O' Test

I disagree with you, there is good information on here despite the majority of people on here, including those who seem to attack the only people with meaningful contributions,

It seems you agree with me, though? I said “most of the replies lack the blah blah blah”.

I’ve learned more here than anywhere else regarding peptides and AAS. Even though I’m a woman, I have been able to source and provide safe information to a few guys I know.

Shoutout to Growth Guys Canada! Excellent domestic source.

It seems you agree with me, though? I said “most of the replies lack the blah blah blah”.

I’ve learned more here than anywhere else regarding peptides and AAS. Even though I’m a woman, I have been able to source and provide safe information to a few guys I know.

Shoutout to Growth Guys Canada! Excellent domestic source.
Ya I’m really happy with CGG. Just got tirz from them but haven’t tried it yet. Way cheaper than my previous source. I asked and they said they have Reta and Maz incoming soon