Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Mind if I ask how fat you guys are using this drug? I assume a lot of you are in contest prep?
Most competitive guys would not use glp1s because it’s still unproven in contest prep setting, there is also the fact that some guys who did have had trouble recovering their gastric emptying even after cessation which is troublesome on a growth phase.

This drug is usually widely used by fatties who do not have discipline to choose the right foods to eat and diabetics.

Here in Meso, it’s a mix or everyone, the old crowd dabble with it out of curiosity and then the rest are the newer members who came from reddit or Facebook just because of glps.

Great, looks like youre going to follow my comments around and look for any excuse to be snarky because I offended you somewhere by having a difference in opinion on steroids.

You could have just not replied, and let someone else contribute to the discussion in a thread we are reviving, not only that, but new research comes out on these GLPs weekly.
There are people here that would have no problem pointing me in the right direction or sharing their experience, thats pretty much the whole point of a forum
Lol. Yea, I "follow you" on the forum. I've been frequenting this thread for a long time now. Good luck looking for the handout. Don't worry, generally speaking, I could not care less about the vast majority of your postings. The advice I gave you is the absolute best advice and valuable in my opinion. If someone is incapable or unwilling to search out basic and readily available information on a compound then I don't think they are responsible enough to administer that compound without medical guidance. Sorry if that opinion hurts your feelings but IMO that is the truth. Part of harm reduction is not promoting people to do things they are not equipped or prepared to do on their own.

The modern weight loss drugs covered in this thread have a large amount of excellent information easily available. Good luck and don't let your ego get ahead of educating yourself and doing things wisely.

Sponsors