Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

You got a point there. But we do hose it down at the end of operations. Not squeaky clean, but good enough.

I just happened to respond to a forum post. If you feel harassed, well... sue me.

Au contraire. I have stated multiple times that glps are tools that can be used and should be used to help a person better themselves.

But if a person, after 7+ years of using them, is still a fat fuck, like some unnamed pos in here, it shows the true strength of character he has, which is none. And that usually translates to all parts of life, including work ethic, dedication, etc.

I REALLY DOUBT such an individual is successful in other aspects of his life.

While the unsubstantiated opinion of a man with a posting history that exhibits deep thoughts and a range of experience so broad he's got to turn in his passport twice a year after running out of pages, stings, I just need to correct you on a couple of minor points.

GLP hormones correct a dysfunction, either insufficient production of, or insensitivity to natural GLP production. They're not "diet pills in a syringe", a simpleton's take on how the body's energy regulation system works.

So your question would be equally valid for a diabetic "when are you going to control your blood sugar through willpower, and stop using the crutch of this external insulin hormone?".

Or equally valid, "When is Narta going to exhibit the true natural product of his lack of willpower and the disappointing genetic legacy handed to him, and stop using extraneous androgenic hormones, simulating the biology of men who chose their parents much more carefully?"

While the unsubstantiated opinion of a man with a posting history that exhibits deep thoughts and a range of experience so broad he's got to turn in his passport twice a year after running out of pages
So having an opinion and knowledge through google-fu makes you a citizen of the world that needs to check his passport twice every year because he runs out of pages? What do you do, stamp a page, each time you visit a server outside sweet home Alabama? Get a grip boi...
GLP hormones correct a dysfunction, either insufficient production of, or insensitivity to natural GLP production.
Agreed. That's why I called them tools. You use a tool to fix a problem. After 7+ years of fixing said problem you should AT LEAST have some kind of control over said problem. That's what scientific literature says anyways, that over a period of a year, the majority of subjects that used glps for loosing weight had an average reduction of 15%. I suppose extrapolating over that data would yield, that after 7 FUCKING YEARS they should have hit their ideal weight. So if that unnamed lazy pos couldn't, it means that there is an underlying condition that prevents him to be the average glp user. I theorize it's his lack of discipline and he doesn't know how to put a zipper over his cornhole for a mouth.
So your question would be equally valid for a diabetic "when are you going to control your blood sugar through willpower, and stop using the crutch of this external insulin hormone?".
No, but my question would have been: when will you be able to have somewhat controlled blood sugar levels while using insulin? Cause the majority of diabetics that use insulin can do that, so you are missing something...
When is Narta going to exhibit the true natural product of his lack of willpower and the disappointing genetic legacy handed to him
Sorry to disappoint you, but I was 220lbs at 17yrs old at 6'2" with adequate strength to drag an old Fiat Mini cooper sideways by my bare hands. Exogenous hormones just help me maintain and even add a bit at 50yrs+

i am curious what all of your experiences with retatrutide are.
Most peptide shops charge crazy amounts for a vial however.

Consider you should plan to use this class of meds indefinitely. While Reta will come down eventually, per dose Sema is far cheaper and Tirz is pretty inexpensive as well. I would only use Reta if the other two can't get you where you want to be. Perhaps the only other factor might be that Tirz has a far gentler side effect profile and some additional non-weight loss health benefits over Sema, particularly when it comes to liver health.

On paper its superior to Tirz. IRL it skyrockets rhr for most people.
thanks. I plan to take reta in a low dose, non appetite suppressing. I want it for the health benefits, not for the dry look. Rhr boost happens also in microdoses?
Consider you should plan to use this class of meds indefinitely. While Reta will come down eventually, per dose Sema is far cheaper and Tirz is pretty inexpensive as well. I would only use Reta if the other two can't get you where you want to be. Perhaps the only other factor might be that Tirz has a far gentler side effect profile and some additional non-weight loss health benefits over Sema, particularly when it comes to liver health.
You mean it is a must to remain on?

thanks. I plan to take reta in a low dose, non appetite suppressing. I want it for the health benefits, not for the dry look. Rhr boost happens also in microdoses?

Nothing is a "must" remain on. However, for weight control purposes consider the way these drugs work. Your metabolism has a "weight thermostat". Above that setting appetite suppression increases, pushing weight down, below that setting, appetite increases pushing you back up.

GLP meds lower the setting of that "energy homeostasis thermostat". Once you reach goal weight, you stay on a "maintenance dose". You don't experience any appetite suppression at that dose unless you regain weight. Just like the natural weight regulation mechanism.

Stop using, and the setting will return to where it was before.

This is how the pharma instructions for these meds has always been.

Now that said, there are MANY health benefits to staying on long term, that have nothing to do with weight. GLP receptors are everywhere, and wherever they're activated they seem to provide health benefits. From reversing harmful changes to the heart, to reducing inflammation in the blood vessels, making them less "sticky" to plaque. They also reduce brain inflammation, slowing the long term damage associated with aging, protecting you from alzheimer's.

Finally, there is some evidence that after a long enough period, the "thermostat" stays lower for good, so you won't necessarily gain all the weight back, but with short term use, it's almost certain, other than the moderate loss you might keep from developing healthier eating habits many do once the pressure of a potent appetite is lowered.

GLPs don’t teach an individual how to eat properly, how to train, recovery, sleep hygiene, etc. etc.

A fatty on GLP drugs who does not make these type of important lifestyle changes to go along with it is destined to be a fatty again. Only a matter of time.

GLPs don’t teach an individual how to eat properly, how to train, recovery, sleep hygiene, etc. etc.

A fatty on GLP drugs who does not make these type of important lifestyle changes to go along with it is destined to be a fatty again. Only a matter of time.

Having the pressure of a powerful appetite taken off allows most people to focus on making better choices, including beginning to exercise and focusing on other aspects of their health. This is being widely observed across healthcare, food, and fitness industries.

Everyone experiences appetite pressures differently based on their biology.

Plenty of rail thin complete losers who aren't "full of willpower", they just have a lower drive to eat.

there is actually an argument to be made for the psychological effect these medicines can have in the sense that you are automatically opting more for nutrient/protein dense foods that digest easier, or are the 'right' choice for you. Which could be a nudge in the right direction.

Nothing is a "must" remain on. However, for weight control purposes consider the way these drugs work. Your metabolism has a "weight thermostat". Above that setting appetite suppression increases, pushing weight down, below that setting, appetite increases pushing you back up.

GLP meds lower the setting of that "energy homeostasis thermostat". Once you reach goal weight, you stay on a "maintenance dose". You don't experience any appetite suppression at that dose unless you regain weight. Just like the natural weight regulation mechanism.

Stop using, and the setting will return to where it was before.

This is how the pharma instructions for these meds has always been.

Now that said, there are MANY health benefits to staying on long term, that have nothing to do with weight. GLP receptors are everywhere, and wherever they're activated they seem to provide health benefits. From reversing harmful changes to the heart, to reducing inflammation in the blood vessels, making them less "sticky" to plaque. They also reduce brain inflammation, slowing the long term damage associated with aging, protecting you from alzheimer's.
I love this. These effects were exactly why my intention is to perhaps run reta year round in a low dose.
Finally, there is some evidence that after a long enough period, the "thermostat" stays lower for good, so you won't necessarily gain all the weight back, but with short term use, it's almost certain, other than the moderate loss you might keep from developing healthier eating habits many do once the pressure of a potent appetite is lowered.
Since i dont plan to take it for weight loss goals, but rather building muscle more healthily, would the above mean someone would be having trouble bulking in the future if they were to stay on for longer periods?

Last edited:
there is actually an argument to be made for the psychological effect these medicines can have in the sense that you are automatically opting more for nutrient dense foods that digest easier, or the 'right' choice. Which could be a nudge in the right direction.

These guys aren't interested in the science.

After spending a lifetime believing in their superiority being behind maintaining a certain weight, to be shown that factors outside of an individual's control play a large part (not ALL) is not what they want to hear.

You're a cheater, using external hormones to compensate for not producing sufficient amounts naturally to achieve the body you want. You don't deserve it.

Meanwhile, they inject life shortening illegal drugs to compensate for not producing enough androgenic hormones, and their unwillingness to make the sacrifices necessary to get to the body they want.

More chicken breast and plates, cheaters.

Back