Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

By that definition, sex should be banned if you're under 25 because brain doesn't stop developing until then.
My suggesting that it's gross is wholly different than creating laws or suggesting that something be banned. There's no perfect answer as to what should be allowed by law. It's all a compromise, thus the example of it being tricky legal ground for someone that's say 18-20 having sex with someone that's 16-18 which in most cases, people would consider reasonable.

I feel like you have made up your mind that it's a one-way street and some women don't seek grown-ass men, maybe it was the other way around? You don't need to make adults into victims if they're not.

I didn't make anyone into a victim. You're projecting here. I stated that it was gross, specifically, for someone whom I believe wrote that they were 46yo. Regardless of the age of the smashee, bragging about it on the Internet is also gross. A gentleman does not do such things if for no other reason than the fact that one won't be able to get the wildest, uninhibited performance out of their partner, if that partner is concerned about someone trying to get some fucking cred on the Internet by bragging about it.

Also, you're presuming it was a girl. I was guessing it was some kind of daddy/boy thing.

Back