Gigantic's Eat-Like-An-Asshole Megabulk -> Cut Cycle 2.0 (~32 weeks)

You started your fast food blast with high blood pressure?
The blood pressure spikes seem temporary after eating a lot or when retaining water, then it goes down. Usually it’s 117/81.

I think I’m retaining a lot of water due to traveling.

And I can’t post pics right not due to my job.

The blood pressure spikes seem temporary after eating a lot or when retaining water, then it goes down. Usually it’s 117/81.

I think I’m retaining a lot of water due to traveling.

And I can’t post pics right not due to my job.
Your job won't let you post pictures of yourself?

Your job won't let you post pictures of yourself?
Easily identifiable features that are tough to hide could cause certain people who work for certain places to lose employment if they make an opsec mistake, and potentially go to jail. It isn’t worth the risk.

Easily identifiable features that are tough to hide could cause me to lose employment if I make an opsec mistake, and potentially go to jail. It isn’t worth the risk.
Like not really being 6'10" 305lb? What was the point of your log then? To talk about your uncontrolled blood pressure while you eat McDonald's?

Updated morning BP. I think my shit is broken.

118/82

I cannot drink mass gainers alone, and I will only be able to use them to supplement my meals going forward. Disgusting and hard to deal with.

Also, as a note, I'll be ignoring any non-constructive criticism and trolling going forward. No time for that.

Last edited: