Girls not allowed?

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by lilpowerhouse, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Thanks CBS - that was my laugh of the morning (I almost choked on my scrambled eggs !) [:eek:)]

2. raysugar1234

raysugar1234 Member

Your definitely on the right track realizing that there is NO substitute for hard work and a proper diet. Keep up the good work, you have made some great progress and you will get where you want to be if you stick to it. Consistency is the key, you seem very intelligent so you will learn a lot here.

lilpowerhouse likes this.
  3. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Welcome ladies. If either of you is heterosexual weightcrusher is looking for pointers so he can give the perfect blowjob.

azazul likes this.
  4. You have to admire WC's dedication. Always looking to improve himself. [:eek:)]

5. pommy

pommy Member

He can always practice with a popsicle, just make sure it melts in the mouth and not on the ground:p[:eek:)]

6. Oh My! :eek:

7. tubesox

tubesox Member

and she's a good sport, hell yeh...glad to have you on-board!!!

raysugar1234 likes this.
  8. pommy

pommy Member

Nice to know I have been accepted in the circle:D

Jruiz and azazul like this.
  9. lilpowerhouse

lilpowerhouse Junior Member

Hi Pommy! It's nice to meet another girl.
    Like you, I started out doing cardio only. I was losing weight but I was only getting to be smaller and still fat looking. My body shape wasnt changing at all. I kept seeing girls that were super lean and had nice bodies and I hated myself. Finally one day I asked one of them how they got that firm body and she told me I needed to add weight training into my routine. I have finally, after about 8 weeks of serious lifting, started to see muscles forming in my legs and shoulders. Still waiting on that nice, firm fanny and flat tummy! :p

pommy likes this.
  10. lilpowerhouse

lilpowerhouse Junior Member

BTW, if that is you in your avatar, girl you look great! My new motivational pic! :)

azazul and pommy like this.
  11. pommy

pommy Member

That's great! I had the same problem lol I couldn't believe I lost alot of weight but still looked "normal/average" I started lifting weights when I literally annoyed m bf about how to do this and that. To be honest, I use to envy girl whom lifted weights, they were so brave and confident. At first, I was intimidated, but I got over it:) I'm around the same age as you(20 about to be 21) and since we getting to learn about fitness , we will live longer and look younger as we age:p Well, for the butt I usually do squats, Romanian deadlifts, and sumo-deadlifts. (they always give me a great booty pump:p) For the tummy, it's diet and maintaining calories. I also still do cardio everyday after I weight train so it might be helping cause I admit I have a major sweettooth:/ I'm like fangirling over here, most of my friends back in highschool don't take kindly to my lifestyle change and tend to put me down at times, so it's relieving to see someone my age making the same change:) Keep up the good work! And if you ever need any tips on any exercises, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to assist you:) Anyways you can call me Amber:)

12. pommy

pommy Member

And also, when lifting don't look at the scale. It really messed with my mind when I gained weight while lifting. The scale is just a number so don't let that discourage you:)

13. Big-Dan

Big-Dan Member

[Fat girls need love too!!! I love fat chicks

14. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Awkward. Um... me too? :chirp:::::::::::::chirp:

15. pommy

pommy Member

Ill keep that in mind when I bulk;)

16. tubesox

tubesox Member

dont think theres any fat chicks, at least that one dosen't fit the description

17. luckyduck

luckyduck Member

Lol!!! Big Dan that is too funny. More to love, right?

MFL REP

18. More cushion for the pushin', baby! OH YEAH!

luckyduck likes this.
  19. Lookin good Pommy/Amber - I think your about ready for the "var treatment"......:drooling:

20. pommy

pommy Member

I did var not to long ago, I think I will start another cycle in late summer or mid-August. To be honest, my first cycle was ok, I retained water, gained muscle but not as much as I was expecting because I lifted heavier than most guys at the gym but still looked small:/ and I had crazy moodswings and was short tempered. Not sure if taking birthcontrol could have also altered my moodiness:confused: