Glucometer Blood Sugar levels?

So I can't really find much on what ideal numbers are, in regards to doing insulin and HGH and all that jazz. I just know under 70 is bad and you need to get some sugar in right away, but...

You want to be like 70-100 when waking up fasted, and you generally don't want to be above 130?

I hear people mention metformin and berberine, should i be taking that stuff? Find a lot of conflicting reports.

In general I do hgh like 8iu a day and sometimes I do insulin cycles but they've been pretty mild and never really have any sort of low blood sugar issues. What I'm mainly asking about about is like, long term use and avoiding insulin resistance and all that. I know using HGH and insulin both can create some long term insulin resistance issues and I don't want my blood sugar levels creeping up higher long term (right?).

I've been logging my blood sugar for a while and it always seems to be in a pretty good spot (70-90 waking up, never goes above 130 after I eat or take insulin or any other sort of timing).

I also have bodyfat well under 15, I know some of the insulin/blood sugar issues come from being fatties.

my bg fasted has been 90-100 lately no changes in anything but after a decent meal i rarely have gone over 125 and my daily average bg is 112 according to bg meter average so my question is am i being am i being to critical and overthinking it? Tia

Fasting AM sugars should be 70-100

Post meal:
1 hour post: sugars should be below 180
2 hours post: sugars should be below 130
4 hours post: sugars should be at fasting level below 100

What's the lowest they should get? Is it dangerous to just over at 60-70?

I notice I get around 65 after my workout after a 10iu slin shot. Literally 2 bites of ice cream and it's over 100 though.

Fasting in the morning I'm usually around 80-85. I think I get around 120-130 after a meal or carbs.

Fasting AM sugars should be 70-100

Post meal:
1 hour post: sugars should be below 180
2 hours post: sugars should be below 130
4 hours post: sugars should be at fasting level below 100

We usually look for that 2-hour mark to be closer to baseline, but that's pretty close.

What's the lowest they should get? Is it dangerous to just over at 60-70?

I notice I get around 65 after my workout after a 10iu slin shot. Literally 2 bites of ice cream and it's over 100 though.

Fasting in the morning I'm usually around 80-85. I think I get around 120-130 after a meal or carbs.

Lowest BG without symptoms? Very individual. Some people on keto get zero symptoms at 50 (ketones can do some of the stuff glucose does).
Some people get sweaty and shaky at 50.

I would never want to be <50, because not sure even if keto can help the things that don't have acute symptoms like neuroglycopenia.

So what do you do if your fasted blood sugar goes above 100?
After a few weeks of insulin and high it seems to have risen
Berberine or metformin is most common, also things like semaglutide can be used to lower glucose as well. I would also check at different times of the day sometimes mine will be slightly on the high side in the morning but lower later in the day

i've been doing only one dose at night of hgh and my bg is finally below 100 bg fasted it wasn't much higher when i was dosing hgh twice daily it would always be 100-103 fasted bg so i don't know if that dose change had anything to do with it

I think metformin can be a good tool long term. I personally like low dose skin when needed, it might make you slightly insulin resistant in the short term, but long term giving your beta cells a rest can be a very good thing. Especially for later in life when your not shoveling food like crazy.

Metformin also suppresses appetite so when cutting I would opt for that over slin. Not sure if it’s just me but when I’m using insulin post meal I’m starving like an hour later

I mean, is more drugs really the answer lol.

I'm gonna end this ~4 week insulin cycle in a few days and it should settle down, just wondering how bad my blood sugar being that high was. It was in the 80s when I started.

I have been scarfing down a lot of ice cream every 2 hours when I've been sleeping for, I don't know, only 3 hours every night thanks to tren so. First time I've ever gotten night sweats from tren, just started yesterday, coming up on about 5 weeks now and I usually don't make it this far at 350mg/wk.

Plan to take a week break and then resume the tren recomp for another month or however long I last and then cut/maintain/cruise for a while before I blast bulk on trest.

Berberine or metformin is most common, also things like semaglutide can be used to lower glucose as well. I would also check at different times of the day sometimes mine will be slightly on the high side in the morning but lower later in the day
I think metformin can be a good tool long term. I personally like low dose skin when needed, it might make you slightly insulin resistant in the short term, but long term giving your beta cells a rest can be a very good thing. Especially for later in life when your not shoveling food like crazy.

Metformin also suppresses appetite so when cutting I would opt for that over slin. Not sure if it’s just me but when I’m using insulin post meal I’m starving like an hour later
I mean, is more drugs really the answer lol.

I'm gonna end this ~4 week insulin cycle in a few days and it should settle down, just wondering how bad my blood sugar being that high was. It was in the 80s when I started.

I have been scarfing down a lot of ice cream every 2 hours when I've been sleeping for, I don't know, only 3 hours every night thanks to tren so. First time I've ever gotten night sweats from tren, just started yesterday, coming up on about 5 weeks now and I usually don't make it this far at 350mg/wk.

Plan to take a week break and then resume the tren recomp for another month or however long I last and then cut/maintain/cruise for a while before I blast bulk on trest.

Dihydroberberine (~200 mg/d) is a little more bioavailable than regular berberine. There are a few products with it; look for GlucoVantage on the label.

Empagliflozin (Jardiance, 12.5 mg/d) is another option for blood glucose management along with the regular suggestions (low carb diet, more cardio, etc.).

Dihydroberberine (~200 mg/d) is a little more bioavailable than regular berberine. There are a few products with it; look for GlucoVantage on the label.

Empagliflozin (Jardiance, 12.5 mg/d) is another option for blood glucose management along with the regular suggestions (low carb diet, more cardio, etc.).
I’ve got Justin Harris 1st detachment brand suppressor max on the way to try he claims a 20% improvement in blood sugar over Berberine alone. I’ve been consistently mid to low 90s fasted in the morning taking Berberine 3x a day so guess we’ll see if it drops more

I’ve got Justin Harris 1st detachment brand suppressor max on the way to try he claims a 20% improvement in blood sugar over Berberine alone. I’ve been consistently mid to low 90s fasted in the morning taking Berberine 3x a day so guess we’ll see if it drops more

Some companies who still use regular berberine always advertise tricks they use to increase bioavailability. Sometimes piperine (black pepper), sodium caprate (like an MCT/coconut oil), etc. It happens with many products.

This product also has cinnamon and R-ALA which have some BG claims. Cool.

You could also try dihydroberberine alone for half the monthly cost which I think should be just as good. The other two are also inexpensive but I get the convenience of an all-in-one.

Some companies who still use regular berberine always advertise tricks they use to increase bioavailability. Sometimes piperine (black pepper), sodium caprate (like an MCT/coconut oil), etc. It happens with many products.

This product also has cinnamon and R-ALA which have some BG claims. Cool.

You could also try dihydroberberine alone for half the monthly cost which I think should be just as good. The other two are also inexpensive but I get the convenience of an all-in-one.
It’s pretty expensive on its own ($65 ouch) but I needed a couple other things and they had a 6 item bundle plus a discount code that helped a lot. It ended up being $147 for the suppressor max, a liver support, a kidney support, a fat burner, a preworkout and an intra workout

so what happens if i let my blood sugar continue to rise? Do I get diabetes symptoms? It goes away when I stop insulin cycle and take a break right?

*record screeches to a halt* jk

Insulin decreases blood glucose. If you're glucose is high for whatever reason, stopping insulin will result in higher glucose.

A brief spike in glucose after a meal is normal. Prolonged hyperglycemia or impaired fasting glucose = no bueno.

What are your numbers? Fed/fasted or whatever you have