Glucometer Blood Sugar levels?

Think I’m an idiot and need to stop? I’d rather troubleshoot and keep the GH even if going M-W-F or EOD and running 3-4 iu’s. Thanks.

I don't think you're an idiot but I'd consider discontinuing GH to make sure blood glucose goes back to normal.

It's not a race. If glucose normalizes, consider other anti-hyperglycemic strategies (cardio, low carb, stress/sleep, etc.) and re-introduce GH.

mg/dL? 130 is fasted am? I’m exhausted at the minute so I could easily be missing something (is it measured differently different places?), but isn’t everything over 126 considered diabetic? I would be pretty worried about that personally.

It's mg/dL and this person is currently at least pre-diabetic and hell bent on using GH.

Not sure if he's doing something wrong or it's only transient GH-induced (maybe?), in which case, plenty of guys run higher dose GH and aren't pre-diabetic. Maybe GH isn't a good drug for OP.

mg/dL? 130 is fasted am? I’m exhausted at the minute so I could easily be missing something (is it measured differently different places?), but isn’t everything over 126 considered diabetic? I would be pretty worried about that personally.
yeah. So it did dip to under 90 or under around 5 this morning, but I haven’t figure if I can tell what the exact number is with this app. And maybe Berberine does something because I popped one a bit ago and my BG is dropping. Currently at 118 about three hours after eating. I also didn’t mention I do 30 min LISS 5 days a week and lift 6.

You’re right, that’s diabetes lol. I know I probably just need to come off or quit but might try to try EOD or M-W-F before coming off. Before my numbers were good and I’m loving the GH. Not ready to get on metformin any time soon so may just drop it. I figure having the GCM will allow me to experiment and troublshoot a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_6926.png
    IMG_6926.png
    146 KB · Views: 3
I don't think you're an idiot but I'd consider discontinuing GH to make sure blood glucose goes back to normal.

It's not a race. If glucose normalizes, consider other anti-hyperglycemic strategies (cardio, low carb, stress/sleep, etc.) and re-introduce GH.
I know you’re right, lol. Just been loving the effects and thought I’d push a bit high. You know the “as much as you can afford and tolerate”. Guess I found out how much I can tolerate.

yeah. So it did dip to under 90 or under around 5 this morning, but I haven’t figure if I can tell what the exact number is with this app. And maybe Berberine does something because I popped one a bit ago and my BG is dropping. Currently at 118 about three hours after eating. I also didn’t mention I do 30 min LISS 5 days a week and lift 6.

You’re right, that’s diabetes lol. I know I probably just need to come off or quit but might try to try EOD or M-W-F before coming off. Before my numbers were good and I’m loving the GH. Not ready to get on metformin any time soon so may just drop it. I figure having the GCM will allow me to experiment and troublshoot a bit.
You’re doing a lot of exercise to still be having such high blood sugar. Be safe man, diabetes isn’t something I’d want to FAFO with.

You’re doing a lot of exercise to still be having such high blood sugar. Be safe man, diabetes isn’t something I’d want to FAFO with.
You right! I love the bros giving wisdom. No ones told me to “up the tren” lol. Just in case anyone doesn’t get the joke…no tren is being run.

My blood glucose was good before the GH. Pretty sore it’s reversible at this point but like yall are pointing out…not wise to play games with our health. Not sure how many more days I’m gonna run 8 or if I’m gonna come off completely or try a different cadence. I’ll keep you guys posted for sure.

Stan efferding was always preaching 10 minute walks after meals was more effective than metformin and that’s all the cardio he typically will recommend a day

I used to love doing this and although just a feelz report.. I did feel better doing this.

You right! I love the bros giving wisdom. No ones told me to “up the tren” lol. Just in case anyone doesn’t get the joke…no tren is being run.

My blood glucose was good before the GH. Pretty sore it’s reversible at this point but like yall are pointing out…not wise to play games with our health. Not sure how many more days I’m gonna run 8 or if I’m gonna come off completely or try a different cadence. I’ll keep you guys posted for sure.
why do you feel you need to run such a higher dose?

why do you feel you need to run such a higher dose?
Wasn’t planning on doing it long term. Mainly experimentation to see what I can tolerate. I think the writing on the wall though. Probably hampering any gains by having insulin resistance. If I understand correctly, if insulin isn’t optimal, I’m not shuttling protein into the muscles.

Wasn’t planning on doing it long term. Mainly experimentation to see what I can tolerate. I think the writing on the wall though. Probably hampering any gains by having insulin resistance. If I understand correctly, if insulin isn’t optimal, I’m not shuttling protein into the muscles.
Just be careful man diabetes isn't something to play with adjust your diet water and cardio also lower your dose and i bet you'll get better numbers

Just be careful man diabetes isn't something to play with adjust your diet water and cardio also lower your dose and i bet you'll get better numbers
Diet and WATER are crucial as is cardio it has helped me in lessening the sides i got originally from hgh but i only take 4 ius and dont see a reason to go higher remember hgh is a lonnng haul kinda drug

I have certainly underestimated how HGH can fuck with your blood sugar, even being careful timing it away from meals.

On 4 iu daily with 2g metformin, my bg is usually 5.2 fasted. Without metformin it jumps to 6.2.

Recently I lowered it from 4 iu to 3.3 daily (for reasons unrelated to bg) along with 2g met. Sitting at a nice bg of 4.3 fasted now.

I have certainly underestimated how HGH can fuck with your blood sugar, even being careful timing it away from meals.

On 4 iu daily with 2g metformin, my bg is usually 5.2 fasted. Without metformin it jumps to 6.2.

Recently I lowered it from 4 iu to 3.3 daily (for reasons unrelated to bg) along with 2g met. Sitting at a nice bg of 4.3 fasted now.
What are those numbers ? I don't get them i get 90-95 fbg what do those numbers correlate to?

Diet and WATER are crucial as is cardio it has helped me in lessening the sides i got originally from hgh but i only take 4 ius and dont see a reason to go higher remember hgh is a lonnng haul kinda drug
I’m eating clean and doing cardio. Where I’m really fucking up is no where near enough.

LOL..No I didn't know what you meant withh your post ?
" Don't underestimate metformin and don't fuck with this shit guys. You don't want diabetes.
Are you saying Met is good, should be used or are you fearful that It can permanently screw your BG levels down the road ? :cool: