Glute injection

smellfinger

hey, im going to pin for my first time in glute and need some info, i have pinned myeself in quad. and my guy said 21g 1 1/2 is what they use for glutes so i ordered it, and i got it today, i was looking at it and thinking jesus this needle is huge and must hurt alot, i also got 23g 1 1/4 0,60x30mm. can i use that one for glutes instead? read that some people doing 23g, if they dont have alot of fat, im wouldnt say im fat.

The length is not really what hurts, it's the gauge.
The length is just in order to reach past your adipose tissue into the muscle.
The gauge you need will be judged on the viscosity of your gear, and how long you want it to take to push threw the needle.

The length is not really what hurts, it's the gauge.
The length is just in order to reach past your adipose tissue into the muscle.
The gauge you need will be judged on the viscosity of your gear, and how long you want it to take to push threw the needle.
it wasnt the length that suprised me, it was hella thick, im going to take 2x1,5ml week test e

The 21 gauge is probably gunna hurt tho, I'm sure you can get away with a smaller gauge.
Lots of guys with low body fat use 25g 1inch for pretty much everywhere.
Others use slin pins. It's kind of prefrence.

The 21 gauge is probably gunna hurt tho, I'm sure you can get away with a smaller gauge.
Lots of guys with low body fat use 25g 1inch for pretty much everywhere.
Others use slin pins. It's kind of prefrence.
so i cant use 23g in glute? only needle i got is 21g and 23g atm. i can use 23g in quad no problem, but want to try glute cause had some bad experience with quad

The gauge is fine at 23g. Do you understand the gauges? the smaller the g the large the diameter of the needle.
The reason glutes are a little different is some need to use a longer(not bigger) needle because they carry a lot of fat in that area.

Dude I didn't even realize you are only 18, and you have already asked this question in another thread and WKMs spoon fed you.
Do yourself a favor and forget the gear.

Reactions: Riz
Can't remember if the blue ones are the 23g, but I use blue for everywhere and haven't had any problem.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

25g, 1.5" needle is what I used. 1ml of test e took about 20-25 seconds to inject. 25g and I can honestly say I never feel the injection. It's little.

Next time I will try a 23g 1.5" needle and see how much quicker it is.

Who ever told you to use a 21g is not a friend or is someone who has never used a 21g needle... like another poster said, use the 21g to draw and use the 23g to inject.

I didn't read all the replies but I use a 25 gauge myself and works fine... just don't be in a hurry to inject not that you should be injecting fast anyway unless you like pain afterwards which you'll increase the odds of by doing so

hey, im going to pin for my first time in glute and need some info, i have pinned myeself in quad. and my guy said 21g 1 1/2 is what they use for glutes so i ordered it, and i got it today, i was looking at it and thinking jesus this needle is huge and must hurt alot, i also got 23g 1 1/4 0,60x30mm. can i use that one for glutes instead? read that some people doing 23g, if they dont have alot of fat, im wouldnt say im fat.
I am really lean leand and i use qualty ugl.. I pin 25gauve 5/8" everywhere and shoulder i use 1/2" or my quads 27g 1/2" with 1cc syringes if u use 3cc syringe sick to 25g

Back