GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

i let shipping agent send pack to canada directly, but have a sudden accident by some reason to cause pack to usa first, many packs to usa on same batch,then resent to canada, for me , i just wait news updated and try to let shipping agent do things better and let customer get pack safely and soonly, but customer worries about the things, i explain with him many times, but not works, i understand him,but in my opinion, everyone here should trust what your trusted supplier said and watch how things will go on, time will tell everything. mostly need time to deal the issued and pack delay etc, we never stole 210usd to ruin my business, we experince 3 years here to build a good reputation, it is important for me , but on one have chance to thread me by bad reviews on forum if i don't reach his unreasonable request
Looks like you will need to refund him. If what the customer is saying is true, you messed up man, and it’s 1000 km away from him. You also shared the contents of his order. It will be interesting to see what becomes of the package. I will say however that you are not like some other source here and you are actually trying to accommodate the customer.

And if my order is so insignificant then why can he not refund me for this debacle and funny how he gladly takes credit for positive reviews, but when he get a bad review the order is chump change to him and is fault of shipping agent :rolleyes:

I'm new here, but I though meso was about holding sources accountable instead of making excuses for them?
It used to be until lots of them got banned, and now this place is full of jackasses that don't care about other people getting fucked over

He said he's going to refund u. Did he? If you don't want that kg of sildenafil can you call fed ex and have it shipped to me instead? I'll pay shipping

He said he's going to refund u. Did he? If you don't want that kg of sildenafil can you call fed ex and have it shipped to me instead? I'll pay shipping
Only if you allow him to send it to another country first, and then to an address that's miles away from where you originally asked to have it sent

No refund yet and no replies to my emails!

And I am to not having anything else to do with this order. As far as I'm concerned it is dead to me and contacting FedEx to send to you is an absolutely retarded idea! :rolleyes:

Update on my experience. Had two orders arrive into a country with strict customs. Both passed without a hitch.

Track received within days of sending and good stealth packaging.

Unlike other sources who make you wait 8 weeks for a resend if seized, god bull understands how seizures work in my neck of the woods and will cater to seizures in the future in a much less time frame.

Only draw back would be the shipping fee.

thanks for all members here and i always do my best for all customers, but unexpected thing happens by accidently like delays. seized,pack lost etc, appreciate that my clients could give me time to deal with and watch pack status in a silence, i promise no money lost in my side, and in that condition, i must keep a suitable profit from the busienss to make sure that i can make sure the after sell service and let me a honest suppliers, if not, how to supply the service, it is very easy to sell on a low profit and no after sell servie, but that make customers no safe feeling on purchase, they always worries how things will go on after payment done, at last, guys without patient and trust on Godbullraw better not contact do business here!!!

Update on my experience. Had two orders arrive into a country with strict customs. Both passed without a hitch.

Track received within days of sending and good stealth packaging.

Unlike other sources who make you wait 8 weeks for a resend if seized, god bull understands how seizures work in my neck of the woods and will cater to seizures in the future in a much less time frame.

Only draw back would be the shipping fee.
hi, friend, how are you? long time no your contact, thanks for your words for me here

Excellent! Good job @godraw. I wish I could say this is going to go a long way for helping your reputation, but unfortunately most here on Meso don’t give a damn if a shady supplier rips off a member. You on the other hand, you are a good man and I applaud you.
Hopefully people will see how this was handled and realize they don't have to lick the sources balls to receive good customer service. It's night and day between him and Ding dong.

Let's just try to not use FedEx as a method of shipping.
i supposed not to use fedex to canada, but shipping agent change to fedex service from usa to canada, because this batch have custom issue, that is sudden accident for me, out of my control after pack out to destination country, always use canadapost to canada

I didn't see an apology for revealing order details...
@godraw why is it ok for you to claim opsec and not answer questions but revealing a customers order is ok?
I get he refunded dude and all, but let's make sure these Chinese sellers be a little more careful when it comes to our private information.

That's twice recently where a dispute with a source resulted in the source divulging info they shouldn't.

Back