GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

I have had quite a few successful orders with him. Really easy and good and fast. No nonsense. As soon as he offers another way to pay besides crypto again I will use him again. I only know my actual experience with him and the results. All good. @godraw : Friend, get some new ways to pay again! Haha
You know my email.
which payment you prefer?

I have had quite a few successful orders with him. Really easy and good and fast. No nonsense. As soon as he offers another way to pay besides crypto again I will use him again. I only know my actual experience with him and the results. All good. @godraw : Friend, get some new ways to pay again! Haha
You know my email.
thanks for your appreciate and good reviews on my business

You know my email.
Though I had WU and MG still

test enan,deca,sustanon get melt when summer transportation reason by low melt point,but ok to use

Testosterone enanthate Chemical Properties
Melting point34-39°C
alpha77 º
Boiling point463.22°C (rough estimate)
density1.0562 (rough estimate)
refractive index1.4700 (estimate)
storage temp.2-8°C
solubilityPractically insoluble in water, very soluble in anhydrous ethanol, freely soluble in fatty oils.
formneat

Nandrolone Decanoate Chemical Properties
Melting point33-37°C
alpha32 º
Boiling point483.46°C (rough estimate)
density1.0406 (rough estimate)
refractive index1.4700 (estimate)
storage temp.2-8°C
solubility45% (w/v) aq 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin: 0.8 mg/mL
formpowder
colorwhite to light yellow
Water Solubility664ug/L(37 ºC)

regards
Godbullraw
Do u have a wickr I can contact you on

I

Tried emailing but he's English is kinda hard to understand villain hahah I Lord you think for them to be in China there Google translate would be alot better man
haha, actually no google translation, maybe i am nicknamed google trans Godbullraw, haha

Local stock:

primo enan 100g
anadrol 1075g
stanzolol 1100g
tren enan 2900g
tren ace 1040g
test prop 900g
dianabol 950g
sustanon 3700g
mast prop 350g
deca 200g
proviron 450g
superdrol 50g
eq 500g
letrozol 200g
7 kits gold top hgh 10iu
85kits blue top hgh 10iu
146 kits red top hcg 5000iu
tren enan 200g
tren ace 200g
mast prop 200g
mast enan 200g
anavar 200g
test cyp 1kg
test ena 500g
test prop 300g
test iso 100g
test phenlyprop 100g
test deca 100g
test undeca 100g
superdrol 100g
deca 300g
npp 200g
proviron 100g
stanozolol 210g
anadrol 200g
dianabol 200g
sustanon 500g
30kits blue top hgh
2 kits hcg

50g min each item and could be 10g as min for item like priomo

order email: gdbraw@securenym.net
Godbullraw

So this is my horrible experience with this "source":rolleyes:

I placed a small test order($215 USD)around the second week of May and was given tracking within a week and parcel was to be direct from China to Canada via regular mail. Jump ahead to a few days ago this "source" sent me a new set of numbers and just said it was new tracking and said nothing else. Of course I had to email him back to find out what shipping agent it was and turns out it was fucking FEDEX and parcel had been sent to USA first and then shipped to Canada via FEDEX :oops:

Upon checking the new tracking I discovered that the parcel was shipped to a completely different city in completely different Provence and the tracking was dead for about week and also said "UNABLE TO DELIVER"!

Of course I tried to deal with the "source" first to resolve the issue by getting my funds back, but the "source" wouldn't even admit that something was even wrong and all he said was the usual BS like "Be patient" and "I not scam you" or "Shipping agent says everything good so just wait and see". Like WTF bro package is over 1000kms away from where it's suppose to be!

I'll leave edited screenshots below and you can all make your own opinions of this "source", but I'm out $215 USD and also had my safety put at risk with the stupid FEDEX shipping so as far as I'm concerned this "source" has scammed me and he has also quit replying to my emails....go figure so I would advise everyone to avoid this "source".

19mm.png20..png21.png22.png23.png24.jpgScreenshot_20220614-173424_Proton Mail.jpg

I placed a small test order($215 USD)around the second week of May and was given tracking within a week and parcel was to be direct from China to Canada via regular mail. Jump ahead to a few days ago this "source" sent me a new set of numbers and just said it was new tracking and said nothing else. Of course I had to email him back to find out what shipping agent it was and turns out it was fucking FEDEX and parcel had been sent to USA first and then shipped to Canada via FEDEX :oops:

Upon checking the new tracking I discovered that the parcel was shipped to a completely different city in completely different Provence and the tracking was dead for about week and also said "UNABLE TO DELIVER"!

Of course I tried to deal with the "source" first to resolve the issue by getting my funds back, but the "source" wouldn't even admit that something was even wrong and all he said was the usual BS like "Be patient" and "I not scam you" or "Shipping agent says everything good so just wait and see". Like WTF bro package is over 1000kms away from where it's suppose to be!

I'll leave edited screenshots below and you can all make your own opinions of this "source", but I'm out $215 USD and also had my safety put at risk with the stupid FEDEX shipping so as far as I'm concerned this "source" has scammed me and he has also quit replying to my emails....go figure so I would advise everyone to avoid this "source".

View attachment 167606View attachment 167600View attachment 167601View attachment 167602View attachment 167603View attachment 167604View attachment 167605
How long has it been since you ordered? I've had packages say crazy shit on the tracking and then the next thing I know they're on my mail box.
If it's been 6 weeks I would agree that a reship is in order, but under that you have to give it time.
The reason I'm putting in my two cents is because I have gotten a reship from this guy and it was worth more than 200$.
All that being said he should reply to your emails. I would ask him point blank" if I don't have my package by such and such date will you give me a reship"
Also, every time I've used him has been a good experience.

How long has it been since you ordered? I've had packages say crazy shit on the tracking and then the next thing I know they're on my mail box.
If it's been 6 weeks I would agree that a reship is in order, but under that you have to give it time.
The reason I'm putting in my two cents is because I have gotten a reship from this guy and it was worth more than 200$.
All that being said he should reply to your emails. I would ask him point blank" if I don't have my package by such and such date will you give me a reship"
Also, every time I've used him has been a good experience.

Ordered mid May, but as I said previously this guy shipped to USA first then to Canada via FedEx which requires a signature so that right there is a total flop on his part and I've ordered from other raw supplies over the years so I've had my share of tracking issues, but never a pack that's been sent to wrong provence and never had tracking say "UNABLE TO DELIVER"!

I will not accept a reship from him only reimbursement and if by some small miracle the pack actually arrives I will not be signing for anything ESPECIALLY a pack shipped via fucking FedEx!

Ordered mid May, but as I said previously this guy shipped to USA first then to Canada via FedEx which requires a signature so that right there is a total flop on his part and I've ordered from other raw supplies over the years so I've had my share of tracking issues, but never a pack that's been sent to wrong provence and never had tracking say "UNABLE TO DELIVER"!

I will not accept a reship from him only reimbursement and if by some small miracle the pack actually arrives I will not be signing for anything ESPECIALLY a pack shipped via fucking FedEx!
Yeah FedEx delivery is sketch.

View attachment 167606View attachment 167600View attachment 167601View attachment 167602View attachment 167603View attachment 167604View attachment 167605
I don't know what to make of this. Major communication issues though

Back