GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

Atleast he was more consistent with testing then none like these sources. Point said, testing doesn't seem to exist anymore
If you're willing to pay the 70-150% extra that Dyna charged over present sources, you'll get drowned in labtests - there's more testing than ever as you'll find by tracking the counter on Janoshik's reports, and oftentimes you just have to ask and you shall receive what you're looking for, as this community still has a lot of helpful members left even in the absence of many dear veterans.

Atleast he was more consistent with testing then none like these sources. Point said, testing doesn't seem to exist anymore
acutually, i can test my very batch in china and supply HPLC test report and if everyone accept this, i keep doing this, you know it cost long time and high fees for chinese source to test raw every batch,

So this guy turned out to be legit? LOL worst intro ever but I guess it worked out. You guys are braver (richer?) than me...
I just read the first 4 or 5 pages, this dude never posted stock pics nor ever answered why he was using Pharmahghs testing results.

not available on us domestic shipping here meso, i only open intenational order, here, i supposed to post a simple instruction here today, but it is not friday, so i wait till friday, worries to broke rules here,lol

Back