GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

So far, he was quick to give me a price, quick to then send me BTC address. Now it's been a day and half since I sent the funds and asked him to confirm and he has not emailed back.

Might be back logged from Chinese New year, but will see.

So far, he was quick to give me a price, quick to then send me BTC address. Now it's been a day and half since I sent the funds and asked him to confirm and he has not emailed back.

Might be back logged from Chinese New year, but will see.
CNY is over bro. Should have given this a little more thought before a substantial order.

We shall see.
chinese new year holiday is over, i arranged the pack today and will give you track number next monday i think, thanks for your order, but australia shipping is not steady passing like usa , canada, eu, you should know this, but i keep you no custom risk on the business, that is important for you

He shipped out withing 2 days with a method of my choice. Tracking registered. Had another supplier it's been 16 days, same shipping method and it's not even in the system.

Do any sources even test their raws anymore? What happened to the days when sources were required to test with service like Jano on new batches? Meso has gone downhill

Do any sources even test their raws anymore? What happened to the days when sources were required to test with service like Jano on new batches? Meso has gone downhill
Was there ever a time when raw sources posted a complete collection of Janoshik labs for their inventory and updated this every couple of months for new batches?

Back