GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

Like who!? Can MSG be your friend?
Wait... You're not friends with Tony Huuuuge or Dylan Gemelli are you?
I am kind to everyone, we act upon on each other, you are kind me , of course i am kind to you, as your metions name above, i don't know them, maybe friend or not, i am here for business and even friend relations each other,

replied your email on Local warehouse stock already
Friend, I am so sorry. All 5 or 6 of your replies were in my Spam folder. I don't know why they started going to spam but I should have known to check spam.
I'm glad to see you doing good over on the other board.

Friend, I am so sorry. All 5 or 6 of your replies were in my Spam folder. I don't know why they started going to spam but I should have known to check spam.
i replied you again, pls check it and i will reply you from my another priviate email

i got the funds and pls reply me ship info soonly, i will send pack and supply you track fast as i can

Another super fast and flawless deal(aside from me not checking my Spam folder- lol). Thank You So much.
Everything was great. I will start my own TRT(125mgs a week) on Monday using TE raw.

Will hit you up again soon.

Thanks Friend!

Another super fast and flawless deal(aside from me not checking my Spam folder- lol). Thank You So much.
Everything was great. I will start my own TRT(125mgs a week) on Monday using TE raw.

Will hit you up again soon.

Thanks Friend!
thanks for your good reviews, we have discount selling recently for customer, it is good chance if you need bulk order

domestic shipping fees:

within 500g 60usd
500g-1000g 80usd
>1000g 130usd

wellcome to inquiry us , we will supply good service for meso member

I took a shot of TE made from his raw by itself yesterday and 24 hrs later zero pip. Of course it was a small one as I'm only on TRT. lol
I'm an old man and this cat has been good to me- patient with me bc I can't just run around like a young single man- and he's easy to work with. I for one appreciate you @godraw. No nonsense and delivers fast and I'm very happy with everything that's shown up.

I took a shot of TE made from his raw by itself yesterday and 24 hrs later zero pip. Of course it was a small one as I'm only on TRT. lol
I'm an old man and this cat has been good to me- patient with me bc I can't just run around like a young single man- and he's easy to work with. I for one appreciate you @godraw. No nonsense and delivers fast and I'm very happy with everything that's shown up.
thanks for your appreciate and i am happy you support me here and give me a good reviews, thanks very very much!!!

Back