GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

Please dont take this the wrong way but, take that 130 dollar domestic shipping and shove it. No one will pay that. If they do we will label them retarded. 130 bucks is total bullshit.
we focus on international order here, pls don't inquiry us domestic order if you are small buyer

which question , i am banned 2 weeks bcs of link post, lol
Jesus. Learn how a forum works. Read the rules. Learn how to quote the person to whom you're replying. I'm gonna assume you're referring to my question.

I had asked you if you have testing for your GH. You ignored that, so I am assuming you don't.

Jesus. Learn how a forum works. Read the rules. Learn how to quote the person to whom you're replying. I'm gonna assume you're referring to my question.

I had asked you if you have testing for your GH. You ignored that, so I am assuming you don't.
ah, i don't test my hgh on jano etc,

I understand why everyone is how they are to this guy. However, I have had more than one successful order of raws only and no problems with him, his service(was good), nor any problems with his raws. I'm not vouching for anyone. You're only as good as your last order but I had zero problems with this guy. I ordered domestic and not international. So I am only claiming my experience.
I triple ordered from 3 domestic sources back the first or 2nd time I think and if you ask me they were all the same exact raws. Maybe same factory in China? But, my experience has been problem free and he always seems to have good stock.

I understand why everyone is how they are to this guy. However, I have had more than one successful order of raws only and no problems with him, his service(was good), nor any problems with his raws. I'm not vouching for anyone. You're only as good as your last order but I had zero problems with this guy. I ordered domestic and not international. So I am only claiming my experience.
I triple ordered from 3 domestic sources back the first or 2nd time I think and if you ask me they were all the same exact raws. Maybe same factory in China? But, my experience has been problem free and he always seems to have good stock.
Certainly there are some suppliers that have a very poor forum presence but still have good quality products and customer service.

the point of all of the vetting is to help cut down on all of the mystery of purity and concentration to help prevent people from getting screwed over. Usually the more prepared someone is, or the more complete data they have on their product, the less likely someone is to get screwed. But even a great forum presence does not guarantee this.

thanks for your exact reviews on my service, hope we could have more chance to work together

Certainly there are some suppliers that have a very poor forum presence but still have good quality products and customer service.

the point of all of the vetting is to help cut down on all of the mystery of purity and concentration to help prevent people from getting screwed over. Usually the more prepared someone is, or the more complete data they have on their product, the less likely someone is to get screwed. But even a great forum presence does not guarantee this.
acutally, some unwellknown source have good service and reputation source can't make sure 100% good service, service decided by worker and business regulation etc. safe and keep honest always lead us goes better

Back