GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

I figured I’d introduce myself here. I’ll be helping @godraw on meso in order to break the language barrier and gain (some) of your trust to provide you with quality international and/or local raws, peptides, growth hormone and semi finished oils.

International orders roughly takes two weeks but it might be a little faster or a little slower depending on multiple variables that aren’t always in our power. However we will not hide after that fact if that hasn’t been the problem either. I’m big on delivering a good customer service so you may pm me with any question or concern, I’ll respond pretty quickly :).

Local orders takes between 2 and 5 days roughly. Same story as the international stuff I wrote above tbh: pm me with any question.

Current local stock:

test prop 1300g
test enan 7kg
sustanon 4.5kg
test cyp 4800g
test base 500g
tren base 200g
tren ace 2200g
turinabol 400g
superdrol 300g
letrozol 200g
dianabol 1kg
npp 1400g
eq 2kg
deca 2.1kg

For orders: gdbraw@securenym.net
Please use the following format:

Order:
Product 1x amount
Product 2x amount

Your name and adress. (Be sure there are no typos in the adress please).

And the preferred payment option: Bitcoin, PayPal or moneygram. Might be able to use others options but we prefer either of those three.

I figured I’d introduce myself here. I’ll be helping @godraw on meso in order to break the language barrier and gain (some) of your trust to provide you with quality international and/or local raws, peptides, growth hormone and semi finished oils.

International orders roughly takes two weeks but it might be a little faster or a little slower depending on multiple variables that aren’t always in our power. However we will not hide after that fact if that hasn’t been the problem either. I’m big on delivering a good customer service so you may pm me with any question or concern, I’ll respond pretty quickly :).

Local orders takes between 2 and 5 days roughly. Same story as the international stuff I wrote above tbh: pm me with any question.

Current local stock:

test prop 1300g
test enan 7kg
sustanon 4.5kg
test cyp 4800g
test base 500g
tren base 200g
tren ace 2200g
turinabol 400g
superdrol 300g
letrozol 200g
dianabol 1kg
npp 1400g
eq 2kg
deca 2.1kg

Order:
Product 1x amount
Product 2x amount

And the preferred payment option: Bitcoin, PayPal or moneygram. Might be able to use others options but we prefer either of those three.
What's the cost for domestic shipping?

Current local stock:

test prop 1300g
test enan 7kg
sustanon 4.5kg
test cyp 4800g
test base 500g
tren base 200g
tren ace 2200g
turinabol 400g
superdrol 300g
letrozol 200g
dianabol 1kg
npp 1400g
eq 2kg
deca 2.1kg

Order:
Product 1x amount
Product 2x amount

good job,thanks very much, hope small orders by international shipping

What's the cost for domestic shipping?
130 dollar unfortunately, quite a large amount I know. There is currently no way around it other than ordering international which is 50 dollar shipping per 400g and 20 dollar extra for orders above and between 400 and 800 gram and so on.

Well there are many reasons, but the ones on top of my head are:

- It's open-source (this is really important because it makes a backdoor or a government mandated backdoor a lot harder since people would notice it).
- The code has been audited by several security companies.
- They don't do shit without a court order, and even then they can only do so much because they don't have people's keys.
- They don't log meta data.
- It's end to end encrypted, with the keys never leaving the customer's side.
- Many people here use it, which means that emails between protonmail users are fully encrypted.

I'm forgetting many points though, but it's basically the best email provider we have these days.

Well there are many reasons, but the ones on top of my head are:

- It's open-source (this is really important because it makes a backdoor or a government mandated backdoor a lot harder since people would notice it).
- The code has been audited by several security companies.
- They don't do shit without a court order, and even then they can only do so much because they don't have people's keys.
- They don't log meta data.
- It's end to end encrypted, with the keys never leaving the customer's side.
- Many people here use it, which means that emails between protonmail users are fully encrypted.

I'm forgetting many points though, but it's basically the best email provider we have these days.
Thanks for the broad explanation, Definitely saved!
Can I ask why the domestic shipping is so high?

Expensive shipper unfortunately.

130 dollar unfortunately, quite a large amount I know. There is currently no way around it other than ordering international which is 50 dollar shipping per 400g and 20 dollar extra for orders above and between 400 and 800 gram and so on.
Please dont take this the wrong way but, take that 130 dollar domestic shipping and shove it. No one will pay that. If they do we will label them retarded. 130 bucks is total bullshit.

Yea I don't get that either! Its like he sends a bulk amount over to his "domestic warehouse" so he pays whatever the shipping rate is. But you can't charge everyone that same rate! Your making more money off charging the shipping rate 10- 20 times over! Then the raws lol that's fucked up man! Split that cost up between your customers! If that makes sense!

posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce sources is prohibited
[EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINK TO ECOMMERCE-ENABLED WEBSITE POSTED IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES HAS BEEN REMOVED]

pls check this website for international price list

Back