GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

high value less than 50 grams
but test series, eq etc should be 50g as min order
pls choose intl pack , no money lost , i am sure

So 50 g minimum for the cheaper shit and variable amounts for the more expensive shit? 10 g increments?

What about something like Anavar? That kind of falls in the middle. 50 g translates to 1000, 50 mg doses or 500, 100 mg doses. That's a shit ton of Anavar when you consider (most) users will only run it for 4 weeks during a cycle.

So 50 g minimum for the cheaper shit and variable amounts for the more expensive shit? 10 g increments?

What about something like Anavar? That kind of falls in the middle. 50 g translates to 1000, 50 mg doses or 500, 100 mg doses. That's a shit ton of Anavar when you consider (most) users will only run it for 4 weeks during a cycle.
my business focus on homebrew and labs customers, at same time, it is ok to do a favor on personal user if possible

We have vetted raw sources here with lower prices, lower increments, and alot lower shipping. Your going to need to be more competitive or I don't see you doing much business here for now. I can't seem to justify using you above other trusted sources. Hopefully u can make some changes.

We have vetted raw sources here with lower prices, lower increments, and alot lower shipping. Your going to need to be more competitive or I don't see you doing much business here for now. I can't seem to justify using you above other trusted sources. Hopefully u can make some changes.
thanks for your advise and help first,but i have my standing on business
i supply a fair price on international shiping for personal suer ,wish personal user not to inquiry my local delivery stock etc, at meanwhile, i promise no money lost on intl packs, that is good choice for meso users

local delivery shipping only for homebrew and labs, and i prefer them could accept intl packs at same times

regards

thanks for your advise and help first,but i have my standing on business
i supply a fair price on international shiping for personal suer ,wish personal user not to inquiry my local delivery stock etc, at meanwhile, i promise no money lost on intl packs, that is good choice for meso users

local delivery shipping only for homebrew and labs, and i prefer them could accept intl packs at same times
regards
You say you mostly serve home brewers but then go on to say that no one can order less than 50grams of shit. That's not catering to home brewers. people brewing at home will regularly be ordering less than 50 grams. Your business plan makes no sense if you are trying to pick up home brew customers as you claim.
PLUS, your straight up telling us not to inquire about your local stock. Why can't we ask questions? It's odd. You really haven't Answered a single question clearly. Now I know it's a language barrier but I can't help but feel like it's intentional to avoid the questions. Soooo I'm super uncomfortable just based on what I've heard thus far. There is just too much of a language barrier to get clear answers to our questions.

and I'm not saying that you Are/aren't a scammer of some kind, but consider this.......
Demanding hi order amounts and claiming you won't do small orders, well of course, you don't want to blow your cover scamming a 10 gram order when your hoping to get a 50gram payment on the hook instead.

I'm just saying

my customers always labs, some priviate lab and homebrew
i think homebrew has same buying amount as priviate lab,

domestic order only for professional labs and priviate lab and professional homebrew etc, for safe consideration and high reshippers charges, it is unaffordable for personal suer,

so i advise small order international shipping,no other meanings, i would like to help meso here

@godraw, I emailed you and I've asked for an international price list and I've asked what your international minimum is. You never responded to me. I am trying to be open minded but your making it pretty hard to want to do business with you. I don't want to buy 50 grams every order I place. Sometimes I need less than that.

What is your minimum for international orders and how much is international shipping? Please try to give me a clear answer.

Back