GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

I just ran the unique verify key and they come back as PharmaHGH as lynks8 said above....so they’re valid...but don’t seem to belong to him...interesting

Definitely looks like he took from here, and then just covered up the name

Did this ever get addressed? I didn’t see anything explaining why he used all of Pharmahgh’s reports and posted them as his own testing

List public no good. That's a truth. We have 200 credit on Jonashik test. My raw quality is honor truth. You buy

Kind sir, please honor truth if you speak my words. I must concern my love for money to buy feeling of youth. You no write truth to discredit my word.

You dont lissen to people when they ask you things, the only thing you tell is don't wanne explain or post public

But YES you do wanne explain en post public if you want people do buy from you!! , you wanne explain every question that a customer ask for!!

You dont lissen to people when they ask you things, the only thing you tell is don't wanne explain or post public

But YES you do wanne explain en post public if you want people do buy from you!! , you wanne explain every question that a customer ask for!!
not suitable on explain on the jonashik report, you know the secret on the business for safe. i am sure i didn't stole anything from others. all is ok on my side and never fuck stuff or unhonest business for customers

wish everyone here ignore the pharmahgh report thing here, i appreciate a lot if possible

we could supply fastest shipping and best safe shipping international order

not suitable on explain on the jonashik report, you know the secret on the business for safe. i am sure i didn't stole anything from others. all is ok on my side and never fuck stuff or unhonest business for customers

wish everyone here ignore the pharmahgh report thing here, i appreciate a lot if possible

we could supply fastest shipping and best safe shipping international order

We don't even know if you have anything to sell, seeing as there isn't a single pic of your raws. You could be a middle man for all we know.

You don't seem to understand how thing's work here. i suggest you do some reading and take notes from the other raws sources.

We don't even know if you have anything to sell, seeing as there isn't a single pic of your raws. You could be a middle man for all we know.

You don't seem to understand how thing's work here. i suggest you do some reading and take notes from the other raws sources.

thanks for your advise first

I try to let customer test my raw through jonashik and award 200usd as credit for next order, i am sure will get more reputation on that way

i really a middle man and we own my brand about 12 years and combined all source for a good service

we focus on steroid raw, sarms raw, peptide vial /raw , hgh vial/raw (all almost in the market)

shipping : international shipping 15 days / ETA
domestic shipping 3 days/ ETA

principle : free reshipped when unexpected things happens, raw purity always 98% around

contact for price list freely

email : gdbraw@securenym.net

Sent in a sample for testing with jano. It cost me around 225$ with shipping. Talked to God raw and they are giving me 250$ store credit as soon as I post the results.
So far the only complaint I have is the domestic shipping price. I talked to john.aboust this and he is lowering it. We need another domestic raw source.

Back