GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

Lol, wow, worst new source intro in a while...nice.

Also, you still haven't addressed one of the biggest elephants in the room: why are you using PharmaHGH's lab tests and trying to cover the name up? Are you saying you're PharmaHGH's supplier? If so you better get them in here to verify.

Lol, wow, worst new source intro in a while...nice.

Also, you still haven't addressed one of the biggest elephants in the room: why are you using PharmaHGH's lab tests and trying to cover the name up? Are you saying you're PharmaHGH's supplier? If so you better get them in here to verify.

What the flying fuck? How do you explain this @godraw ???

$100 for domestic and $150 for international shipping? thats ludacris. I could see $150 for international orders, but $100 for domestic shipping makes no sense.

All this makes you look like a scamming piece of shit. If so, i hope you burn in fucking hell with the rest of your family.

What the flying fuck? How do you explain this @godraw ???

$100 for domestic and $150 for international shipping? thats ludacris. I could see $150 for international orders, but $100 for domestic shipping makes no sense.

All this makes you look like a scamming piece of shit. If so, i hope you burn in fucking hell with the rest of your family.
150 for an international shipping?
I hope the shipping includes a good massage done by the chemist + a bull fight vs a midget or something like that.

well for all that we know it might be that the original client is a client of this guy

there are people much better with the pitchforks and related stuff than me over here, too - I probably bring more to the community by doing my job and staying impartial

Fair enough. Thanks for verifying.

updated Local delivery stock:
deca 1000g
npp 500g
tren enan 50g
Tren ace 700g
test enan 8500g
test cyp 3000g
sustanon 3kg
mast e 800g
dianabol 750g
Stanozolol 200g
10kits hcg (Livzon brand)
35kits hgh (blue top)

email: gdbraw@securenym.net

Godbullraw

deca 1000g
npp 500g
tren enan 50g
Tren ace 700g
test enan 8500g
test cyp 3000g
sustanon 3kg
mast e 800g
dianabol 750g
Stanozolol 200g
10kits hcg (Livzon brand)
35kits hgh (blue top)

Godbullraw

answer the questions of your consumer base. Nobody is going to buy from you with the fraudulent image you have potrayed so far.

we are back from chinese spring holiday, local delivery and international order accepted

deca 2.5kg
npp 1kg
anavar 300g
eq 1.5kg
tren enan 950g
Tren ace 750g
test enan 7000g
test cyp 3000g
test prop 1kg
sustanon 1kg
mast e 800g
dianabol 750g
exemestane 100g
clomid 500g
nolvadex 500g
arimidex 100g
hcg (Livzon brand) 3 kits
general hgh (blue top) 110 kits

payment : bitcoin

Godbullraw

What's sad is that I had to scroll down to the end of the first page to see someone asking for tits.
Like what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Again. Tits or gtfo.

No excuses. Dick pic if no tits.
Personally, I am a pretty flexible person.
Don't know about the others.

No excuses. If you don't have tits, you have a dick. You should have something, what the fuck?

And you know what?
I will rep for you if you've got both.
On the same person ofcourse,kid.

Back