GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

He just sent me the same list he posted on here. Communication is shit too. I mean shit with these sources now i think id rather use lmc

He just sent me the same list he posted on here. Communication is shit too. I mean shit with these sources now i think id rather use lmc
i don't understand what list means, product list or price list or domestic stock list ? so could you pls explain this on me

He sent it to me as soon as I posted on here. With prices and they are pretty good but shipping is outrageous.
domestic shipping is 50usd, i think it worthable, some source charge cost on products items and some source charge from the shipping fees, you should look the total cost

domestic shipping is 50usd, i think it worthable, some source charge cost on products items and some source charge from the shipping fees, you should look the total cost

By domestic do you mean the raws are already on US soil and are ready to ship or they still need to be shipped to a middle man in the US from China?

The word domestic sounds pretty obvious, but some sources don't seem to understand the meaning.

Ill hit u back up in a few minu

By domestic do you mean the raws are already on US soil and are ready to ship or they still need to be shipped to a middle man in the US from China?

The word domestic sounds pretty obvious, but some sources don't seem to understand the meaning.
i understand domestic fully, also i think all sources understand what domestic shipping means, maybe just company reseller wanna get orders to finish monthly KPI ,so he sold on the way packs or receive money first,then send packs from china to us

domestic shipping is only for raws in usa warehouse

Ill just say this, prices are average, i could deal with the shipping cost tho its a little high....drop the min order down , and u could do good here
i advise all personal user to choose my international packs, i could do a good after sell service, in my opinion, homebrew and personal user don't have a necessary to buy domestic pack

Back