GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

I need to see a picture of stock beforec I even begin to consider making a purchase…. we really all gonna let him off the hook that easy? Mesos gone soft if so.

8 pages in 6 months. i think it's more so a lack of anyone caring what he has to offer 'cause clearly no one is buying or even considering it.

My experience is this;
I read this thread from the beginning a while back. I wickr'd this cat and I didn't feel right about it.
But I didn't really know. So, on another forum I read and thought: "well maybe".

So I needed a couple of new Domestic sources so I put in what for me was a small order. Now this cat didn't know me from Adam and I gave him no information about me.
Communication was good, no nonsense.
He lived up to his word by sending me domestically exactly what I ordered and it was sent out next postal day after payment.

It arrived in the packs with the same sticker coded labels as I have received before elsewhere meaning internationally but not from any sponsor on this board.
I have not sent out for testing but the deca melted like deca does in heat as it was delivered on a hot day. Right color, right smell, right characteristics all exactly how deca should. The Tren A I received looked perfect and darker than Tren E. I haven't had time to do my melting point tests yet which is where I begin. I do 2. 1 just to see if it all melts evenly and then a more accurate temperature one with a melting point apparatus.
If I had anything questionable I will send it off. But to a personal friend of mine who is unknown on any board. So as of right now I cannot offer any testing proof. Only my experience.
I also used another guaranteed source off another board and that domestic source told me my order was all available until he received money then he sent me 1/10th of my order and said he sold all the rest of it and that I would have to wait 12-14 working days for the rest to arrive. MOTHERFUCKER!
So, now I am ordering the full 10 parts of what I need from Godbull.
And of course I'm very small time. So it would be embarrassing to me if I said what small quantities I speak of....of course! Right?

My experience is this;
I read this thread from the beginning a while back. I wickr'd this cat and I didn't feel right about it.
But I didn't really know. So, on another forum I read and thought: "well maybe".

So I needed a couple of new Domestic sources so I put in what for me was a small order. Now this cat didn't know me from Adam and I gave him no information about me.
Communication was good, no nonsense.
He lived up to his word by sending me domestically exactly what I ordered and it was sent out next postal day after payment.

It arrived in the packs with the same sticker coded labels as I have received before elsewhere meaning internationally but not from any sponsor on this board.
I have not sent out for testing but the deca melted like deca does in heat as it was delivered on a hot day. Right color, right smell, right characteristics all exactly how deca should. The Tren A I received looked perfect and darker than Tren E. I haven't had time to do my melting point tests yet which is where I begin. I do 2. 1 just to see if it all melts evenly and then a more accurate temperature one with a melting point apparatus.
If I had anything questionable I will send it off. But to a personal friend of mine who is unknown on any board. So as of right now I cannot offer any testing proof. Only my experience.
I also used another guaranteed source off another board and that domestic source told me my order was all available until he received money then he sent me 1/10th of my order and said he sold all the rest of it and that I would have to wait 12-14 working days for the rest to arrive. MOTHERFUCKER!
So, now I am ordering the full 10 parts of what I need from Godbull.
And of course I'm very small time. So it would be embarrassing to me if I said what small quantities I speak of....of course! Right?
thanks for your reviews here, my team only 3 workers now, they are my trusted friends and it is not allowed to cheat customer, just domestic pack only for labs, becuase high reshipper fees, but for a personal and homebrew demand, i can do international shipping , i am sure no money lost of your order, just be patient when shipping delays by flight or custom check, but address risk even when pack seized by a very very small chance, and i supply one time free reshipping, so that is good choice for small amount, am i right?
we have a full and big range of international shipping product list, let us get more cooperation together!!!!!

I received from godraw the complete order of what the other domestic source off another board sent me only 1/10 of.
I received super fast too.

Just my experience. Use it or don't however you wish.

thanks for your highly appreciated, i will keep good service
I received from godraw the complete order of what the other domestic source off another board sent me only 1/10 of.
I received super fast too.

Just my experience. Use it or don't however you wi

pls email me first time, i will reply all your question ,not prefer to add wickr in case of broken etc
thanks

Do you sell semi finished oil?
Do you offer free reship in case of damage or seizure?
What country do you ship from?
i supply semi finished oil and free reshipping one time if a seizure, pls pm me for a contact or view my first pack ,there is my email address

Just received my 5th order. 11 days. Fastest international I've ever received. Hgh, sermorelin, and mk 2866

Attachments

• 20210811_183519.jpg
    20210811_183519.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Back