GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

not available on us domestic shipping here meso, i only open intenational order, here, i supposed to post a simple instruction here today, but it is not friday, so i wait till friday, worries to broke rules here,lol
You dont need to wait until Friday. Im new too, but Im pretty sure the Friday thing only pertains to new sources introducing themselves.

i must follow the meso rules,lol
The entire Friday source rule is a joke. If you have something to say, say it.

I don't buy the safe consideration comment about pharmahgh testing. You either come clean publicly, or piss off.

Last edited:
The entire Friday source rule is a joke. If you have something to say, say it.

I don't buy the safe consideration comment about pharmahgh testing. You either come clean publicly, or piss off.
why pubilic fully? you think steroids order or business relationship could be in public fully? you should be professional on the industry,ok? don't say more words here unless you make this clear someday

why pubilic fully? you think steroids order or business relationship could be in public fully? you should be professional on the industry,ok? don't say more words here unless you make this clear someday
What? You make no sense.

I'm talking about this. The testing you posted in your intro is not yours and you never explained why. @Pharma did you know this, what's the deal?

I just ran the unique verify key and they come back as PharmaHGH as lynks8 said above....so they’re valid...but don’t seem to belong to him...interesting

Definitely looks like he took from here, and then just covered up the name

Last edited:
I just read the first 4 or 5 pages, this dude never posted stock pics nor ever answered why he was using Pharmahghs testing results.
You're right. I can only explain why I gave him a chance dispite him not following the rules.
At the time dyna had pulled his 2nd disappearing act and I received some stuff from Anne at steroidstour that was not what it was supposed to be. With no other.domestic raw options I tried him out. I sent the sustanon in for testing and it came back at 96%.
Since then I've found sources that offer domestic for cheaper prices but he has recently lowered his prices to be competitive. I've never had even a slight hiccup with him.

You're right. I can only explain why I gave him a chance dispite him not following the rules.
At the time dyna had pulled his 2nd disappearing act and I received some stuff from Anne at steroidstour that was not what it was supposed to be. With no other.domestic raw options I tried him out. I sent the sustanon in for testing and it came back at 96%.
Since then I've found sources that offer domestic for cheaper prices but he has recently lowered his prices to be competitive. I've never had even a slight hiccup with him.
thanks for your explain

test enan,deca,sustanon get melt when summer transportation reason by low melt point,but ok to use

Testosterone enanthate Chemical Properties
Melting point34-39°C
alpha77 º
Boiling point463.22°C (rough estimate)
density1.0562 (rough estimate)
refractive index1.4700 (estimate)
storage temp.2-8°C
solubilityPractically insoluble in water, very soluble in anhydrous ethanol, freely soluble in fatty oils.
formneat

Nandrolone Decanoate Chemical Properties
Melting point33-37°C
alpha32 º
Boiling point483.46°C (rough estimate)
density1.0406 (rough estimate)
refractive index1.4700 (estimate)
storage temp.2-8°C
solubility45% (w/v) aq 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin: 0.8 mg/mL
formpowder
colorwhite to light yellow
Water Solubility664ug/L(37 ºC)

regards
Godbullraw

I have had quite a few successful orders with him. Really easy and good and fast. No nonsense. As soon as he offers another way to pay besides crypto again I will use him again. I only know my actual experience with him and the results. All good. @godraw : Friend, get some new ways to pay again! Haha
You know my email.

Back