GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

sorry for no plan to do this, but i could credit 50usd if customer show me janoshik test
I believe I recently heard the cost of testing semaglutide is $380 but don't quote me.

Paying or compensating a customer for some lab testing will make guys give you a chance when they otherwise wouldn't have.

Proving that you have good products through testing is the best form of advertising that you can do around here.

Food for thought, bud.

Lol Honestly, just joined the forum today and still figuring out how to use it- somehow didn’t catch the latest post. So let’s go with stupid.

Lol Honestly, just joined the forum today and still figuring out how to use it- somehow didn’t catch the latest post. So let’s go with stupid.
Fair enough. The search tab is a hell of a tool. Make it your best friend for a few months.

ok , i replied your email , sorry for no janoshik test on these item,but many customer bought from me

ok , i replied your email , sorry for no janoshik test on these item,but many customer bought from me
Well I assume many from here either haven't, or haven't taken long enough to post feedback. Hopefully some do and can relay the results for future buyers.