GodbullRaw ( us & international raw source)

tirzepatide 10mg vial sold out now , we start to sell items below

tirzepatide 5mg vial 25usd/vial , semaglutide 5mg 18usd/vial

domestic shipping fees:

within 500g 60usd
500g-1000g 80usd
>1000g 130usd

wellcome to inquiry us , we will supply good service for meso member
Nice. So the harassment broke the stalemate lol guess when somebody pays as much for domestic shipping as they would 150 grams of test they tend to go another place where the shipping is lower and get the extra test. Gb I chucked you an email or 2

Any chance of 10mg tirzepatide in the works? No big deal, I’m just lazy as fuck and prefer reconstituting less often.

order email: gdbraw@securenym.net

you could email us for a price and tell us your order directly
This site isn't like PM, ASF or BOP. You can post a full product list with prices and to be honest, this will probably help get business. We're lazy here and don't always want to email for the same thing you can put out in the open.

This site isn't like PM, ASF or BOP. You can post a full product list with prices and to be honest, this will probably help get business. We're lazy here and don't always want to email for the same thing you can put out in the open.
i worries meso moderator to report my account , it is not friday today, so i am cautious to post price list here.

i worries meso moderator to report my account , it is not friday today, so i am cautious to post price list here.
no. the friday is a joke from members.

I am a resale source here, Pretty much I buy in bulk from people like you and sell it domestically in individual vials. I repost my updated price list maybe every 2-3 days

no. the friday is a joke from members.

I am a resale source here, Pretty much I buy in bulk from people like you and sell it domestically in individual vials. I repost my updated price list maybe every 2-3 days
ok, i will post price list here when i am ready ,thanks for explain and support