Going to give ss31 a real shot and log.

So, I went ahead and ordered a couple kits of ss-31 in order to run a full 130 day cycle of it.

To sum it up, ss-31 heals mitochondrial alterations to restore them to a pristine state. Lots of triggers in life can cause mitochondrial disruptions, my big ones have been pretty extreme drug abuse from 16-24 and then later on Chemotherapy.

I have a strong hunch that ss31 can reverse both the induced anhedonia/fatigue and restore neural mitochondria to a far more functional state helping cognition, motivation, mood, and more.

Mots-c certainly helps all those areas, but it's temporary. Mots just supercharges existing mitochondria, it doesn't actively repair them. Think of mots-c as nitrous, but ss-31 as an engine rebuild. It's far more beneficial to run ss-31 THEN continue with mots-c using a top shape engine.

The lifespan of mitochondria is 100 days.

I plan to run 500mcg/day for 20 days, 1mg a day for another 30, then 2mg a day for 80 for a total of 130 days. I want to run just over one complete life cycle of all current mitochondria.

I am going to halt my normal peptide routines of bpc and tb500 during this time so I can see strictly what ss-31 causes.

I plan to start Monday, and will give weekly updates. I'm doing a series of memory and cognition tests the day I start, halfway through, at the end, and 6 months out to set some kind of baseline to track.

Started yesterday, no real effects yet, but I expected that running a fairly low dose.

I'm debating buying another kit to bump it to 1/2/3mg from .5/1/2

I have also just started an ss-31 cycle. Doing 4mg every 2 days for 8 weeks. After first 4 weeks going to cycle in Mots-c at 5mg 2x a week for 4 weeks and then another 4 weeks at 10mg x1 week.

Literally only 2 shots in. Can't say I feel any different but zero side effects so interested to see how things progress as well.

How would you know it's working?
Outside of "feels" probably no way for an average person to know depending on what you want to get out of it. The information I was interested in was treatment for CFS. Reports indicate some people feel more energy and stamina. A general overall feeling better or "younger". Specifically for CFS some of those subjects report it makes them feel like a normal person.

So, I went ahead and ordered a couple kits of ss-31 in order to run a full 130 day cycle of it.

To sum it up, ss-31 heals mitochondrial alterations to restore them to a pristine state. Lots of triggers in life can cause mitochondrial disruptions, my big ones have been pretty extreme drug abuse from 16-24 and then later on Chemotherapy.

I have a strong hunch that ss31 can reverse both the induced anhedonia/fatigue and restore neural mitochondria to a far more functional state helping cognition, motivation, mood, and more.

Mots-c certainly helps all those areas, but it's temporary. Mots just supercharges existing mitochondria, it doesn't actively repair them. Think of mots-c as nitrous, but ss-31 as an engine rebuild. It's far more beneficial to run ss-31 THEN continue with mots-c using a top shape engine.

The lifespan of mitochondria is 100 days.

I plan to run 500mcg/day for 20 days, 1mg a day for another 30, then 2mg a day for 80 for a total of 130 days. I want to run just over one complete life cycle of all current mitochondria.

I am going to halt my normal peptide routines of bpc and tb500 during this time so I can see strictly what ss-31 causes.

I plan to start Monday, and will give weekly updates. I'm doing a series of memory and cognition tests the day I start, halfway through, at the end, and 6 months out to set some kind of baseline to track.
are you going to give updates on this thread?