Good Domestic Raw Powder Source..?

trenpower

Banned
Which are the best trustworthy place for raws? US Domestic? Which is the best between airsealed2 or muscle depot or legend raws or ec labs? Anyone?

Last edited:
There is better then all of those. If you hang around get to know the board and learn from it you will find sources that will make life much easier then taking those risks.

Better yet I have a amazing private raw source that is USA Dom but I don't hand that out to anybody. Get your self known on the boards and then maybe we can talk.

The Internet maybe free but the real good information takes effort bro

Thats the truth ...Im new to the board.I have read many posts on this board in the past few years ,but never joined for some reason....I am on a lot of boards,,but really liked what I have been reading on here so far..Not a lot of Bull going on like OLM and other boards ..Its a long drawn out process to weed out the bad boards..

Better yet I have a amazing private raw source that is USA Dom but I don't hand that out to anybody. Get your self known on the boards and then maybe we can talk.

The Internet maybe free but the real good information takes effort bro

I've been up all night for the last couple nights and I have yet to see this raw domestic source you speak of.

Can someone just tell me a good domestic source dammit im going crazy here.:mad::confused::mad::confused::mad::confused::mad:

I have so much fun seeing posts like kosta's.. you need to be a vet so he can scam source you mate. get yourself known. (as the unknown said)

I don't know for sure. I think kosta shared this source on evolution. I never ordered from the guy (initials T.O.) but he emails me frequently which set off some alarms for me....I never had a raw source that was chasing sales so hard from someone who had never ordered.

On evolution, I asked if any members who had requested the source by PM had received legit product and was quickly scolded by some of the shadier members there. Nobody posted that they ordered, received, and tested legit products.

For all I know the guy is legit and is just a sales and customer focused source.

Take it for what you will....

And to the OP, I'd go international for raws. Not aware of any good domestic but maybe others have had good experiences.

Back