GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Dudes will jam a 1.5inch 21g filled with test e 500 into virgin muscle and wonder why its sore for a couple days.

I KNOW LETS BLAME THE FUCKING PRODUCT

It's like someone going to the doctor, and they tell them they need to stop drinking or they gonna die. They come back with seroisis later on and say "why are you guys not doing ur job??"

Dudes will jam a 1.5inch 21g filled with test e 500 into virgin muscle and wonder why its sore for a couple days.

I KNOW LETS BLAME THE FUCKING PRODUCT
Yeah, I mean lets just ignore the fact that the person's CRP is through the roof because GRRR BE A MAN AND INJECT

Test U ....

Actually it is very worthwhile! It is a great addition and suggestion.

Cool!

Nice to see you have Test U, must have overlooked it. I'd like to switch from Test C to Test U for once a week TRT. Gives me one more reason to place an order with you.

@GoodLyfe

Would a shorter boldenone cyp be possibly at 250mg/ml?
This would be a nice alternative to super long EQ.

I'd guess DHB cyp would actually be a better seller though.

@GoodLyfe any plans for oral suspension prim ace in the future?

Interesting,I see raw is available (qsc). About twice as expensive as anavar though.

I've not seen much discussion about primo acetate. Since it's not 17aa, seems it should be pretty easy on the liver.

Have you used it? Would you consider it a milder alternative to anavar?

Interesting,I see raw is available (qsc). About twice as expensive as anavar though.

I've not seen much discussion about primo acetate. Since it's not 17aa, seems it should be pretty easy on the liver.

Have you used it? Would you consider it a milder alternative to anavar?
incredible compound.

I've not seen much discussion about primo acetate.
Probably because it’s not used by men very often. The oral bioavailability is really low and it would end up costing at least 5x as much as just injecting primo enanthate. And the injectable preparation is legendary for its pip, to the point that almost nobody sells it because it’s so painful and therefore borderline useless. It’s a shame because on paper who wouldn’t want a faster acting version of primo?

Would a shorter boldenone cyp be possibly at 250mg/ml?
This would be a nice alternative to super long EQ.

I'd guess DHB cyp would actually be a better seller though.
Bold cyp is another one that allegedly has a ton of pip, but I’ve never seen anyone sell it. (Also have never seen anyone selling nand cyp and that would be the perfect ester in between nand d and NPP)

Having had to remake a whole bunch of vials of DHB because somebody (*cough* Colonial) fucked up and overdosed it by 25% I can tell you it’s a huge pain in the assholes to work with. It wouldn’t hold until I got it down to 75mg/ml. It would have held higher but I didn’t want to overdo the solvent because I’d rather go more volume with less pip than the other way around.

Bold cyp is another one that allegedly has a ton of pip, but I’ve never seen anyone sell it. (Also have never seen anyone selling nand cyp and that would be the perfect ester in between nand d and NPP)

Having had to remake a whole bunch of vials of DHB because somebody (*cough* Colonial) fucked up and overdosed it by 25% I can tell you it’s a huge pain in the assholes to work with. It wouldn’t hold until I got it down to 75mg/ml. It would have held higher but I didn’t want to overdo the solvent because I’d rather go more volume with less pip than the other way around.
Both Boldenone & Nandrolone cypionate are similar in their properties of not having any significant PIP at 200mg/ml with a tendency to start crashing towards 250mg/ml unless extra BB/other solvents are added. Boldenone Ace & Prop do have significant PIP at any reasonable concentration and I'm genuinely not sure about Nandrolone Prop.