GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

thinking about using slin pins for everyday injection and was wondering what would be easier to push through. cso or mct?
Been using his mct products with ease through slins. Obviously the more you use the longer it will take to push through. I would recommend using 28g 1/2” easy touch slin pins. I’ve tried 31g pins but those are usually shorter length and only work well with lower volume dosing in the delts

Those of you using slin pins, are yall finding slin pin needles that attach to luer lock syringes? Or are you guys drawing the oil up with standard insulin/heparin syringes?

Those of you using slin pins, are yall finding slin pin needles that attach to luer lock syringes? Or are you guys drawing the oil up with standard insulin/heparin syringes?
I draw with a regular 20 g, 3 ml pin, pull the plunger out of a slin and inject the oil in the back of the slin. Replace plunger and go. It’s called “backfilling” .

I'll do my solo test U bloods in 1.5 weeks. This will be my first testosterone labs for goodlyfe. I don't know if anyone has ever done it for him yet.

I'm honestly contemplating on using test U for blasts

Man who woulda thought that i’d get 2 day shipping on gear? Shipped on Tuesday and just got my package today. Will update soon as the cycle starts but so far Mr. Goodlyfe is fuvking solid lol

Man who woulda thought that i’d get 2 day shipping on gear? Shipped on Tuesday and just got my package today. Will update soon as the cycle starts but so far Mr. Goodlyfe is fuvking solid lol
I’m pretty sure GL flew in and hand delivered my shit lol. In all seriousness his TA can’t be beat domestically.

Sponsors

Latest posts