GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Anyones experience with the healing properties of GH? I ordered it for its synergy with test and the overall improvements in quality of life. But I just had LCL surgery (knee) and I figured now would be a good time to give it a try. So just curious on anyones testimony with it’s healing properties. I’m almost one week post opp and will be starting 2.1 iu per day Monday

Anyones experience with the healing properties of GH? I ordered it for its synergy with test and the overall improvements in quality of life. But I just had LCL surgery (knee) and I figured now would be a good time to give it a try. So just curious on anyones testimony with it’s healing properties. I’m almost one week post opp and will be starting 2.1 iu per day Monday
Slap some dirt on it.

Run it alot higher than 2.1 to speed up healing. 2iu is close to a replacement dose, I would start at 4iu, 2iu 2x a day and proceed from there personally.

Best of luck in your healing!

@GoodLyfe

Would a shorter boldenone cyp be possibly at 250mg/ml?
This would be a nice alternative to super long EQ.

I'd guess DHB cyp would actually be a better seller though.
Bold cyp raws are actually more expensive as crazy as that is same with nandro cyp...... And if he made bold cyp at 250mg it would more then likely have pip like a bitch..... I'd be better making it at 200mg or around that area but deff not higher.......

I would love to see GoodLyfe make a bold cyp and a nandro cyp but alot of people would probably just say fuck it and use eq at and wait alil longer for it to fully kick in plus u can make it at a higher dosage without any pip concerns.... As for the nandro cyp people would say the same and either use deca or just go straight for the npp..... Me personally I would love for him to make them maybe he can make some smaller batches and see if and how they sell and I'd it's worth carrying and making bigger batches.... I ran bold cyp once and actually really liked it

I am interested in the Test U for Trt purposes. I am currently running 250mg/wk of Test C split into 2 IM injections. How would I go about transitioning to Test U and what would the dosage/injection schedule look like?

Test U seems like the more attractive option unless I am missing something?

I am interested in the Test U for Trt purposes. I am currently running 250mg/wk of Test C split into 2 IM injections. How would I go about transitioning to Test U and what would the dosage/injection schedule look like?

@Cridi887 you got this?

Steroid plotter dot com will help you figure out how to make the transition smooth.

I transitioned during a blast but I would use steroid plotter. Test U dosage is typically 10 percent higher than test C dosage as well.

You may need to do an injection starting the weak after.

But just use steroid plotter and plugging in doses to make sure it's a smooth transition. I do my test u weekly. Some people do every 10 or even 14 days

Girls tend to give you more attention on GLs GH. That will distract you in a positive way. You will forget about the knee.

Forgot to tag you. See my response a few posts up

Bloodwork transformation on GoodLyfe Test E (mct) 244mg/week
The first lab is of my baseline natural test level taken about a week before first pin with Goodlyfe test. I’ve been running 244mg per week split into three injections. The second labs are bloodwork results pulled at the 6 week mark of this cycle. I am very pleased with the results and applaud Goodlyfe for professionalism in packing/shipping and keeping his stuff legitimate/tested.

@GoodLyfe

B6461D42-A9A9-42F2-83F7-03F244446597.jpeg0D4BA1F7-B8AF-4803-9717-652422E4CD8C.png5CAB8E25-120E-4676-BB47-AA6A39DE6A68.png975824D2-895D-4E52-85F1-2B8354C2E119.jpeg8A368733-C132-422E-A9DB-EF4387850453.pngD0D016E1-FCB4-456E-8D25-B88B0D6023E1.png

Last edited:
Bloodwork transformation on GoodLyfe Test E (mct) 244mg/week
The first lab is of my baseline natural test level taken about a week before first pin with Goodlyfe test. I’ve been running 244mg per week split into three injections. The second labs are bloodwork results pulled at the 6 week mark of this cycle. I am very pleased with the results and applaud Goodlyfe for professionalism in packing/shipping and keeping his stuff legitimate/tested.

View attachment 171782View attachment 171783View attachment 171784View attachment 171785View attachment 171786View attachment 171787

My man, you have a baseline test level of 1000!? You lucky son of a …. Lol.

And you are a 10x multiplier. Jesus dude. That’s really awesome.

Credit is good, e-mail whenever you are ready to claim.

Advantage: low injection frequency (if that's a big advantage for you), or if you're traveling and can't bring your gear.

Potential disadvantage: testosterone normally waxes & wanes throughout the day. Test U would be bathing in androgens 24/7. Some blends like sustanon & omnadren tried to compensate for this. Not 100% like natural fluctuations, but closer. Long-term consequences? Unknown. Could be none.

@Cridi887

Advantage: low injection frequency (if that's a big advantage for you), or if you're traveling and can't bring your gear.

Potential disadvantage: testosterone normally waxes & wanes throughout the day. Test U would be bathing in androgens 24/7. Some blends like sustanon & omnadren tried to compensate for this. Not 100% like natural fluctuations, but closer. Long-term consequences? Unknown. Could be none.

@Cridi887
Some trt clinics advise for regular injections. This would create less peaks/troughs including for hormonal fluctuations. Acne, erythrocytosis. Better e2 control.

I personally would sweat transitioning esters too much. I've completely stopped all test for 2 weeks one time and then again for a week recently. I've never noticed anything.

I transitioned during a blast but I would use steroid plotter. Test U dosage is typically 10 percent higher than test C dosage as well.

You may need to do an injection starting the weak after.

But just use steroid plotter and plugging in doses to make sure it's a smooth transition. I do my test u weekly. Some people do every 10 or even 14 days
Thanks I will check out steroid plotter.