GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Advantage: low injection frequency (if that's a big advantage for you), or if you're traveling and can't bring your gear.

Potential disadvantage: testosterone normally waxes & wanes throughout the day. Test U would be bathing in androgens 24/7. Some blends like sustanon & omnadren tried to compensate for this. Not 100% like natural fluctuations, but closer. Long-term consequences? Unknown. Could be none.

@Cridi887
Thanks for the thoughtful response. I don’t mind the injections but I do travel internationally quite a bit for work so that aspect is advantageous.

Some users have had trouble with protonmail not sending the email. If you email me and I do not reply within 1 hour (from 7am est to 1030pm est) please send me another email.

You can also wickr me: Goodlyfegh

This is injecting 150mg .75ml of goodlyfe test u every 7 days. I injected .75ml Thursday night and tested the following Thursday morning. I’ve been on this protocol around 10 weeks.

Attachments

• AD3E3636-C0A7-4AB6-98B7-16CCAEA9495B.jpeg
    AD3E3636-C0A7-4AB6-98B7-16CCAEA9495B.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 88
This is injecting 150mg .75ml of goodlyfe test u every 7 days. I injected .75ml Thursday night and tested the following Thursday morning. I’ve been on this protocol around 10 weeks.
Thanks for posting. Great values man

Email for credit whenever you are ready.

Thanks for posting. Great values man

Email for credit whenever you are ready.
thanks, I kept waiting on someone to do this experiment! Got tired of waiting so just did it myself.
Hopefully this can answer a lot of guys questions about how this U compares to pharma that’s done is caster oul

thanks, I kept waiting on someone to do this experiment! Got tired of waiting so just did it myself.
Hopefully this can answer a lot of guys questions about how this U compares to pharma that’s done is caster oul
Looks like you could probably extend it out 10+ days if you really wanted to.

Was just about to say go to 10 days and check levels again.

I would like to see this too. I will btc @Bmoney85 to help cover the cost of the bloods if you decide to do it. Shoot me a wikr if you are interested.

Wickr: Goodlyfegh

Was just about to say go to 10 days and check levels again.
I'm definitely going to try it when I go back to trt but it will be awhile. On 200mg daily for the next 5 weeks. This is officially my last cycle, getting too old for this shit. Just trt and a little gh from now on.

I would like to see this too. I will btc @Bmoney85 to help cover the cost of the bloods if you decide to do it. Shoot me a wikr if you are interested.

Wickr: Goodlyfegh
Should we up the dose for 10 days or stay .75ML ?
I’m either gonna do that or test the day after a shot to see what my peak is.