GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Read through a bunch of pages and didn’t see this asked yet - GL, any idea how long the oral suspensions are good for…both opened and unopened? Is there anything that would make it go bad after a while?

Read through a bunch of pages and didn’t see this asked yet - GL, any idea how long the oral suspensions are good for…both opened and unopened? Is there anything that would make it go bad after a while?
I don’t have an answer for that my man.

Bloodwork for 9 weeks into blast.
(The previous result was from week 4.)

Week 1-4: GL Test E 400mg/wk, Primo (other source) 300 mg/wk
Week 5-9: GL Test C 400mg/wk, GL Primo 320mg/wk, GL Deca 300mg/wk

Never touched any AI throughout the 9 weeks. I'm sure people will disagree, but Primo just works as an AI for me. And GL's Primo seems like POTENT stuff.

A little disappointed with my total T level. Could be that I don't absorb the Test C as well as the Test E, but the C is smooth as butter while the E always ends up with inflammation. I guess I could increase the dosage, but I'm also making great progress, so I'll probably stay the course.

Overall pretty happy with these results. Especially the ApoB and cholesterol ratios on a gram of gear per week. Doubled my doses of fish oil and citrus bergamot since the previous test and increased dietary fats.
Hematocrit a tad high but labs were pulled right after I woke up (parched and dehydrated) and I barely got in a bottle of water before getting stuck.
Liver values on the higher side of normal because I'm coming to the end of 5 months of accutane.

Screenshot_20220826-114357_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20220826-114413_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20220826-114426_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Bloodwork for 9 weeks into blast.
(The previous result was from week 4.)

Week 1-4: GL Test E 400mg/wk, Primo (other source) 300 mg/wk
Week 5-9: GL Test C 400mg/wk, GL Primo 320mg/wk, GL Deca 300mg/wk

Never touched any AI throughout the 9 weeks. I'm sure people will disagree, but Primo just works as an AI for me. And GL's Primo seems like POTENT stuff.

A little disappointed with my total T level. Could be that I don't absorb the Test C as well as the Test E, but the C is smooth as butter while the E always ends up with inflammation. I guess I could increase the dosage, but I'm also making great progress, so I'll probably stay the course.

Overall pretty happy with these results. Especially the ApoB and cholesterol ratios on a gram of gear per week. Doubled my doses of fish oil and citrus bergamot since the previous test and increased dietary fats.
Hematocrit a tad high but labs were pulled right after I woke up (parched and dehydrated) and I barely got in a bottle of water before getting stuck.
Liver values on the higher side of normal because I'm coming to the end of 5 months of accutane.

View attachment 172008View attachment 172009View attachment 172010
everything looks good.

I am a little surprised about your prolactin on 300mg of Deca. Have you considered throwing mast in to inhibit prolactin secretion?

Thank you @DoritoBod

I’m glad The Cyp is working out for you.

Hit me up for your cred

Does the credit stack with last month's? Lol

everything looks good.

I am a little surprised about your prolactin on 300mg of Deca. Have you considered throwing mast in to inhibit prolactin secretion?

My prolactin has always been on the higher end of the reference range (15ish) before I tossed in any compounds that might affect it. I'm on 25mg of MK-677 per day as well as the 300mg of Deca per week. I supplement everyday with 100mg p-5-p, 400iu vitamin E, and 400mg SAMe. I could go the caber route, but I don't really want to mess with dopamine if I'm not symptomatic with my prolactin. My dick works and no gyno lmao.

Edit: wasn't aware that mast could inhibit prolactin, but I'd rather not throw in more androgens, considering I'm already running a gram per week total. I'm far more concerned for potentially trashing my lipids and cardiac health by throwing in mast than any improvement it may have on my prolactin levels.

Last edited:
Does the credit stack with last month's? Lol

My prolactin has always been on the higher end of the reference range (15ish) before I tossed in any compounds that might affect it. I'm on 25mg of MK-677 per day as well as the 300mg of Deca per week. I supplement everyday with 100mg p-5-p, 400iu vitamin E, and 400mg SAMe. I could go the caber route, but I don't really want to mess with dopamine if I'm not symptomatic with my prolactin. My dick works and no gyno lmao.
awesome. in regards to the irritability. even Vigorous steve(Who I take his shit with a grain of salt) has mentioned about some irritability from primo.

I do wonder how I would fair if I used that in replacement of an AI at 100mg a week. Even 300 primo kept my e2 below 40 when my test was 600. I did not like that.

awesome. in regards to the irritability. even Vigorous steve(Who I take his shit with a grain of salt) has mentioned about some irritability from primo.

I do wonder how I would fair if I used that in replacement of an AI at 100mg a week. Even 300 primo kept my e2 below 40 when my test was 600. I did not like that.
Frankly, I think all androgens will contribute to irritability to a certain extent. No one takes primo solo. It's always stacked with at least test. Who knows if it's just the primo or the combination of everything you're taking. I like Steve's content for the most part, but he does seem to try to reinvent the wheel sometimes or jump to conclusions with very limited or misinterpreted data/speculation.

If you can get away with just using primo as AI, I'd say go for it. Less deleterious to bloodwork than AI's generally speaking, and of course the added anabolism and cosmetic effect is just icing on the cake.

What a moron! Hahaha you listen to vigorous Steve. Hahaha you don’t have any knowledge on your own you go to YouTube personalities for your info. What a dunce! Go back on the short bus you fucking special ass sped.

Hahaha you listen to vigorous Steve haha you dimwit. Let me guess Boston Lloyd is your coach hahah. You give people advice on here and you take advice from YouTube hahahah what a grade school sped.

What a moron! Hahaha you listen to vigorous Steve. Hahaha you don’t have any knowledge on your own you go to YouTube personalities for your info. What a dunce! Go back on the short bus you fucking special ass sped.
Do you speak English? I said I take his shit with a grain of salt. Meaning I don't take what he says too seriously .

Why don't you go ahead and try to salvage your 10 vials of gear in the oven? Cheap ass.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-175150_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-175150_Chrome.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 37
everything looks good.

Can you drop some info/studies about mast decreasing prolactin? I knew it had some effects on estrogen, but I didn’t know it affected prolactin. Makes more sense why it’s often ran alongside tren, beyond just for cutting/hardening purposes.

Can you drop some info/studies about mast decreasing prolactin? I knew it had some effects on estrogen, but I didn’t know it affected prolactin. Makes more sense why it’s often ran alongside tren, beyond just for cutting/hardening purposes.
Post in thread 'Masteron SERM Myth' Masteron SERM Myth

So it was suspected not inhibit prolactin secretion. I think it was confirmed in rats and it seems like it always pairs well with 19nors. There is a study out there for that rats. 100 percent sure

Do you speak English? I said I take his shit with a grain of salt. Meaning I don't take what he says too seriously .

Why don't you go ahead and try to salvage your 10 vials of gear in the oven? Cheap ass.
You still wasting your time listening hahaha… trying to learn from YouTube hahahaha oh my god you poor special sped… you must look pathetic you disgusting moron hahaha what an imbecile

Hahaha you are 100% unemployed. Spending 24 hours a day on this website and time for morons on YouTube hahaha what a life hahaha oh my god… you pathetic ass bitch

How common is a bad reaction to cso oil? I've pinned 3x in VGs alternating and each time I seem get a bit of a fever, chills, PIP and muscle aches. I've done a cycle before w/ MCT oil w/ no real issues other than virgin PIP.