GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Haven’t been up here in weeks, how’s everyones PIP problems going Hope yall grew a beard since I’ve been gone, the PIP era was such a pain to scroll through. ANYWHOO, hate to be that guy buttt…can a current list get dropped

I have done an IGF for GL but not a Testosterone lab

180-190mg of Test U a week.

Days after last pin:5
Completedy my last cycle 23 days ago. I was running 240mg of test C with the test U

I have been on this Test U for about 10+ weeks. Enough to saturate/normalize properly.

e2 is probably high from rebound from cycle. I will also be increasing the Test U dose to 220-230.

I also do not know how great my fasting was... but oh well.

1662479846809.png

1662479889624.png

1662479921472.png

First order from GL (second UGL order ever) -- Test E + Mast E. Ordered on Thurs @ ~10/11pm. Order got here this afternoon. Total time for touchdown was essentially 1.5 business days considering the holiday/holiday weekend, essentially on par with Amazon...I swear to God, based off everyone else's responses, GL must have some sort of futuristic teleportation machine and is hand delivering these packages.

Vials came in bubble wrapped and vacuum sealed. Labels appeared to be put on with care. No signs of floaters or random shit in my vials. MCT oil looks like it's going to be so freakin' smooth and I can't wait to start my cycle Sunday since it's my first time using MCT.

Wish me luck gents. I got burned hard by a previous/my first source ever, anyone who saw the thread knows I ended up in the ER, so I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible.

First order from GL (second UGL order ever) -- Test E + Mast E. Ordered on Thurs @ ~10/11pm. Order got here this afternoon. Total time for touchdown was essentially 1.5 business days considering the holiday/holiday weekend, essentially on par with Amazon...I swear to God, based off everyone else's responses, GL must have some sort of futuristic teleportation machine and is hand delivering these packages.

Vials came in bubble wrapped and vacuum sealed. Labels appeared to be put on with care. No signs of floaters or random shit in my vials. MCT oil looks like it's going to be so freakin' smooth and I can't wait to start my cycle Sunday since it's my first time using MCT.

Wish me luck gents. I got burned hard by a previous/my first source ever, anyone who saw the thread knows I ended up in the ER, so I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible.
You also bought test e again, which is absolutely known for severe pip if you’ve been seeing all the posts about it. Although I didn’t purchase from pharma because of your experience. Idk from experience if GL test e has pip but from what I’ve gathered everyone does.

You also bought test e again, which is absolutely known for severe pip if you’ve been seeing all the posts about it. Although I didn’t purchase from pharma because of your experience. Idk from experience if GL test e has pip but from what I’ve gathered everyone does.
Agreed..he has been doing test c with his TRT... Why would he change?

I didn't even touch the Test E from the previous source, just the Primo E. It was 100% some sort of infection, not PIP. Not to beat a dead horse, but I've had PIP before, bruising, etc, from injections and was nothing in comparison to that infection, I could hardly walk.

If anyone has feedback on GL's Test E MCT, feel free to chime in.

EDIT: I've only seen a few people complain about PIP with his Test E, even then it seems fairly mild.

I didn't even touch the Test E from the previous source, just the Primo E. It was 100% some sort of infection, not PIP. Not to beat a dead horse, but I've had PIP before, bruising, etc, from injections and was nothing in comparison to that infection, I could hardly walk.

If anyone has feedback on GL's Test E MCT, feel free to chime in.

EDIT: I've only seen a few people complain about PIP with his Test E, even then it seems fairly mild.
Been on GL’s test e and Tren a for a little over a month. No pip, smooth as can be. Shit is legit as it gets.

Agreed..he has been doing test c with his TRT... Why would he change?
I want to be using the same esters for my cycle, just my preference. My TRT was usually different each time I got it, depending on which compounding pharmacy they used, typically 80% C 20% E, 90% C 10% E, or 100% C in GSO.

I want to be using the same esters for my cycle, just my preference. My TRT was usually different each time I got it, depending on which compounding pharmacy they used, typically 80% C 20% E, 90% C 10% E, or 100% C in GSO.
Idk why they would go between esters. To each their own.