GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I have been using Test C from GL for the past 6 weeks, and in the last week added Tren E, and I've had zero issues with PIP or anything of the sort. Both compounds in CSO. I have bloodwork coming up at the end of the month, but overall, I am very glad I found this since I feel it is making a huge difference!

I have been using GL Test C nothing, smooth as can be. I tried the Primo and had bad PIP. I still have the bottle with only a half ml taken out. I just want @GoodLyfe to carry some nolva or adex. I like using just one source to get my stuff. But going to make another order for test and some oral win. Haven't tried win in over 10 plus years. I had good results from the first time using it.

I have been using GL Test C nothing, smooth as can be. I tried the Primo and had bad PIP. I still have the bottle with only a half ml taken out. I just want @GoodLyfe to carry some nolva or adex. I like using just one source to get my stuff. But going to make another order for test and some oral win. Haven't tried win in over 10 plus years. I had good results from the first time using it.

I will have some pharma pct/ancillary lineup additions coming very soon.

As my business continues to grow, so does my need to remain faithful to my OPSEC.

That being said, please allow up to 48 hours for me to ship your order. In many cases it will still ship within 24 hours though.

Thank you

First order from GL (second UGL order ever) -- Test E + Mast E. Ordered on Thurs @ ~10/11pm. Order got here this afternoon. Total time for touchdown was essentially 1.5 business days considering the holiday/holiday weekend, essentially on par with Amazon...I swear to God, based off everyone else's responses, GL must have some sort of futuristic teleportation machine and is hand delivering these packages.

Vials came in bubble wrapped and vacuum sealed. Labels appeared to be put on with care. No signs of floaters or random shit in my vials. MCT oil looks like it's going to be so freakin' smooth and I can't wait to start my cycle Sunday since it's my first time using MCT.

Wish me luck gents. I got burned hard by a previous/my first source ever, anyone who saw the thread knows I ended up in the ER, so I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible.
Where was the first order from?

I will have some pharma pct/ancillary lineup additions coming very soon.
Sorry to be that guy, but do you have a more precise ETA on that by chance? Was going to order internationally, but would gladly place an order with you instead as soon as these things are available.

Sorry to be that guy, but do you have a more precise ETA on that by chance? Was going to order internationally, but would gladly place an order with you instead as soon as these things are available.
He’ll probably be up and running and have it to your door before international even arrives … LoL

He’ll probably be up and running and have it to your door before international even arrives … LoL
GL doesn't use normal seconds, minutes, hours, and days. He uses some sort of other-worldly concepts of time where hours become milliseconds. I'm not complaining though...