GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I started taking that. My lipids last I got them tested were absolute trash...granted, so was my diet. But seeing that makes me pretty optimistic.

EDIT: How much are you taking?
I know you're asking someone else but I do 1000mg 2x daily based off information Dante Trudel had put out

I know you're asking someone else but I do 1000mg 2x daily based off information Dante Trudel had put out
No, I appreciate it man! That's the dosage I'm currently taking, I just wasn't sure if anyone had a different experience...also his bloodwork looks extremely good, which is why I asked.

@GoodLyfe Sorry for always hijacking your thread o_O

No, I appreciate it man! That's the dosage I'm currently taking, I just wasn't sure if anyone had a different experience...also his bloodwork looks extremely good, which is why I asked.

Totally fine, it’s bickering back and forth about dumb shit that I can’t stand.

I’ve been taking 1000 mg bergamot once a day along with berberine HCL 500 mg 3-4 times a day before meals. Also been cutting out/back on seed oils. Trying to focus on healthy fats only

Here’s the DHB reality check that no brewer ever wants to address: steroid users are very frequently bad enough at math that you need to sell them oils that come in round numbers. This is the only conclusion I can draw after watching people struggle mightily with very very basic volume measurements. As such you’re forced to sell them DHB at 100mg/ml and you will oftentimes have to use extra solvent to get it to hold. So it ends up hurting and nobody is exactly happy.

Colonial (RIP) sold some DHB that was brewed apparently blindfolded and came in at 125mg. Shocker of all shockers, it arrived crashed. After remaking it at 100mg it remained in solution…for about an hour. I set it all aside and called it a loss. Then a few months later I came back to it and remade it a second time, but with an eye towards getting it to hold without BB going over 20% and no other solvents. In MCT it holds great at 85mg and is free of pip. No lab in their right mind would ever sell it at 85mg/ml because…wait, why wouldn’t they? Is there some unspoken law of gear that says it has to come in at a certain concentration or it suddenly just doesn’t work? Is that some GH15 shit that I just never was allowed to learn? If you’re going to sell DHB you have two choices: make it hurt because everyone is an asshole and won’t bother to do the simple math needed to inject the volume needed for their dose, OR make it a pip-free number that requires an extra seven seconds of calculation in order to land on the right volume for your dose.

I’m not telling you how to run your business, but selling a larger bottle (20ml+) of DHB that’s verifiably pip free at a lower concentration sounds like the sort of thing no other lab has even contemplated. I know, I know, if it’s less than 100mg per ml the hormone becomes completely inert and has no effect. I get it. But maybe, just maybe, the world is evolving to the point where a guy who wants to take 300mg/w can inject 3.5ml instead of 3ml and enjoy having no pip. Just a thought.

Here’s the DHB reality check that no brewer ever wants to address: steroid users are very frequently bad enough at math that you need to sell them oils that come in round numbers. This is the only conclusion I can draw after watching people struggle mightily with very very basic volume measurements. As such you’re forced to sell them DHB at 100mg/ml and you will oftentimes have to use extra solvent to get it to hold. So it ends up hurting and nobody is exactly happy.

Colonial (RIP) sold some DHB that was brewed apparently blindfolded and came in at 125mg. Shocker of all shockers, it arrived crashed. After remaking it at 100mg it remained in solution…for about an hour. I set it all aside and called it a loss. Then a few months later I came back to it and remade it a second time, but with an eye towards getting it to hold without BB going over 20% and no other solvents. In MCT it holds great at 85mg and is free of pip. No lab in their right mind would ever sell it at 85mg/ml because…wait, why wouldn’t they? Is there some unspoken law of gear that says it has to come in at a certain concentration or it suddenly just doesn’t work? Is that some GH15 shit that I just never was allowed to learn? If you’re going to sell DHB you have two choices: make it hurt because everyone is an asshole and won’t bother to do the simple math needed to inject the volume needed for their dose, OR make it a pip-free number that requires an extra seven seconds of calculation in order to land on the right volume for your dose.

I’m not telling you how to run your business, but selling a larger bottle (20ml+) of DHB that’s verifiably pip free at a lower concentration sounds like the sort of thing no other lab has even contemplated. I know, I know, if it’s less than 100mg per ml the hormone becomes completely inert and has no effect. I get it. But maybe, just maybe, the world is evolving to the point where a guy who wants to take 300mg/w can inject 3.5ml instead of 3ml and enjoy having no pip. Just a thought.

You make a very good point and i've even talked to to friends on making DHB blend with a compound that would go nicely with it, to at least make the milliters count a little more. Something like say 75mgDHB/100EQ per ML. EQ holds extremely easy, and you'd basically have a supercharged EQ blend. I got dibs on the name though....Stallion juice. lol

Or if you wanted PRs in a bottle, you could do 75/75 DHB/Tren E. I think DHB is one of the best injects for pure strength. maybe 3rd place behind Tren and ment.

You make a very good point and i've even talked to to friends on making DHB blend with a compound that would go nicely with it, to at least make the milliters count a little more. Something like say 75mgDHB/100EQ per ML. EQ holds extremely easy, and you'd basically have a supercharged EQ blend. I got dibs on the name though....Stallion juice. lol

Or if you wanted PRs in a bottle, you could do 75/75 DHB/Tren E. I think DHB is one of the best injects for pure strength. maybe 3rd place behind Tren and ment.
I’ve never used DHB and honestly don’t plan to. I stick to what I know but I’m curious , what are the cosmetic reasons to use it. If at all? Or is it just the strength increase?

I’ve never used DHB and honestly don’t plan to. I stick to what I know but I’m curious , what are the cosmetic reasons to use it. If at all? Or is it just the strength increase?
You’ll hear it described as ‘tren lite’ or ‘super primo’ often enough that there may be some merit to the comparisons. The guys I’ve seen who use it tend to get more fullness than primo coupled with decent vascularity, not unlike tren. It’s another tool in the kit, and since it doesn’t have the possible mental side effects of tren it seems like a good alternative for people who are looking for a middle ground. It’s not magic, but it’s at the very least worth using once. The bad pip is a big barrier to entry, so if you were able to get past that—or if it was no longer a problem—it would probably get more widespread attention.

Nice to see some AI's. Its tough having to take an AI just to do 150 test a week now. .5mg x 2 a week. Seems older I get the easier it aromatizes for me. Adex does good for me but I have to take at least 3 mg a week at 250mg test. But I do get very high test levels at 250 a week. So adding some Winny next round

Blends sound like a really good idea (in theory). Maybe a 75 DHB + 75 [insert other compound here aside from Tren lol]?

I'd like to see what @GoodLyfe's opinions are on something like this, or just blends in general, how feasible they are, etc.