GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Numbers don't look too off. Your cholesterol is ass. Not gonna kill you, but look into getting those numbers better before they get worse.
Yeah, I’m doing niacin flushes now to get my HDL back up from Anavar use, and I’m looking into other supplements and diet changes to get that higher. I am unsure why my triglycerides jumped up so high, but I think it’s because of all the carbs I ate the night before probably. I’m glad my LDL lowered, though, so it’s getting better just gotta raise the HDL. I donated blood yesterday as well

My liver values last time were also over the range and fell into decent places, so it’s nice to see.

Thanks for posting. Credit is good.

How long were you cruising before these were drawn?
About 3 weeks.

Yeah, I’m doing niacin flushes now to get my HDL back up from Anavar use, and I’m looking into other supplements and diet changes to get that higher. I am unsure why my triglycerides jumped up so high, but I think it’s because of all the carbs I ate the night before probably. I’m glad my LDL lowered, though, so it’s getting better just gotta raise the HDL. I donated blood yesterday as well

My liver values last time were also over the range and fell into decent places, so it’s nice to see.

About 3 weeks.
HDL and LDL probably just need time off from the gear.

Well, on top of everything else a nice touchdown today with some beautiful vials of beautiful liquid. Much love to Daddy GL as usual.

Wanted to chime in here with another success story. As you may have seen in my other thread, the Test Cyp I got from Pharmacom gave me pretty intense palpitations and tachycardia along with insomnia. I stuck it out for a few weeks to see if I would adjust, and finally broke down and bought new vials from Goodlyfe. The vials arrived within 48 hours of being shipped (!!!) and within 12 hours of my first injection my resting heart rate dropped from 85 back to around 65 (very close to where it usually was pre-cycle). Clearly something was off in those Pharmacon vials, and I feel SO MUCH better now.

Why should an injection of testosterone cypionate, no matter how accurate and pure, reduce your resting heart rate a substantial amount within a period of 12 hours?

Why should an injection of testosterone cypionate, no matter how accurate and pure, reduce your resting heart rate a substantial amount within a period of 12 hours?
Because Pharmacon is fucking garbage and they probably put like 70% BB in it to make up for their terrible brewing procedures and shitty raws

I’ve never ordered from GL but my irl brother runs only GL. Ngl that faggot looks better than me too, might switch over lol

I have no idea man, this is my first cycle so I'm still learning lots. I'm guessing the Pharmacom gear has a solvent or oil in it that I'm not compatible with, or perhaps a different compound entirely blended in for "potency"and that finally getting real test into my body allowed it to reset? Sounds like bullshit but idk