GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

jesus fucking christ.
I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about. I got a tiny bit of PIP and it was only 1 spot, probably injected it in a sensitive area. Literally nothing worth crying about. I'm also doing daily injections, so not as much oil per injection...but still...

PS: Can you kiss my PIP booboo?

You guys need to stop these BS jokes of pip. Members should be free to share stuff like this in a source thread without being shamed.

You guys need to stop these BS jokes of pip. Members should be free to share stuff like this in a source thread without being shamed.
Agree ! Some people dont have pip and some do. I use GL Test C and cant tell I pinned. I used his Primo and it was bad pip. But it wasnt his Primo because I had it from a differant source also. Some people just get it on certain compounds. But my last source had pip in his test c and GL dont. So a person should be able to describe if they have something freely here. ruxin32424 just likes to start shit. I dont think I have seen him leave a comment about anything about anabolics, just stupid comments like he is a comedian or something. Dont ever listen to that shit head he is a dumb ass.

Ordered from GL Monday afternoon and received my care package this morning! Everything arrived in perfect shape as always. Injected 1ml of the Tren ace into my delt and absolutely no pip.

Not sure where all this pip talk started coming from…I’ve been injecting myself with GL’s test cyp, npp, and tren ace for roughly four months now (separate blasts and a cruise in between them). Not one time have I experienced any sort of pip. If you’re worried about pip it’s not the product…it’s more than likely Shaky Hands McGee causing it from his lack of experience injecting himself.

Getting mid blast bloods done soon and will post up the results once I get them. Not sucking GL’s dick by any means…but so far I have had zero negative experience with him or his products. 10/10 will continue to order from him until I have a valid reason not to anymore.

Ordered from GL Monday afternoon and received my care package this morning! Everything arrived in perfect shape as always. Injected 1ml of the Tren ace into my delt and absolutely no pip.

Not sure where all this pip talk started coming from…I’ve been injecting myself with GL’s test cyp, npp, and tren ace for roughly four months now (separate blasts and a cruise in between them). Not one time have I experienced any sort of pip. If you’re worried about pip it’s not the product…it’s more than likely Shaky Hands McGee causing it from his lack of experience injecting himself.

Getting mid blast bloods done soon and will post up the results once I get them. Not sucking GL’s dick by any means…but so far I have had zero negative experience with him or his products. 10/10 will continue to order from him until I have a valid reason not to anymore.
If you do decide to suck his dick, I can hold the camera

Not trying to stir back up any PIP discussion, but I know that most UGL Test P can cause PIP. I've been injecting GL's ED except for 2 days for over a week now, and I have not had any PIP and I'm loving it. Highly recommend everyone to try out test P to really feel a testosterone rush that you don't really get from C or E.

Also, any plans for testosterone suspension/TNE ever? I just wanna try them. I know most things they're a bit dumb. ahha.

Last edited:
Not trying to stir back up any PIP discussion, but I know that most UGL Test P can cause PIP. I've been injecting GL's ED except for 2 days for over a week now, and I have not had any PIP and I'm loving it. Highly recommend everyone to try out test P to really feel a testosterone rush that you don't really get from C or E.

Also, any plans for testosterone suspension/TNE ever? I just wanna try them. I know most things they're a bit dumb. ahha.
Thanks for the report Bataille.

Like everything else, if there is a high demand for it I can try to make it happen.