GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I have a new carrier for my oral suspensions. They will be tested after Jano re opens. They will still be available for sale in the meantime if you choose to order them. It’s the same ratios I used before, just a different liquid due to Humcos unavailability. As always, if for some reason they test way out of range, I will compensate anyone who may have purchased them. They still have a cherry flavor.

6wk test results from GL Test C @ 250/wk. drawn roughly 48hrs after pin. Thinking my last source was OD’ing his test being that 250/wk of his shit would put me around 2000 after 48hrs…. But either way still more than pleased with the GL products so far! Time to up the dose a bit and stay on it!

Attachments

• 38E5688B-3BDE-4E98-8A98-31A53407E6C1.jpeg
    38E5688B-3BDE-4E98-8A98-31A53407E6C1.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 68
6wk test results from GL Test C @ 250/wk. drawn roughly 48hrs after pin. Thinking my last source was OD’ing his test being that 250/wk of his shit would put me around 2000 after 48hrs…. But either way still more than pleased with the GL products so far! Time to up the dose a bit and stay on it!
Nice!

I'm having blood drawn this week to see what my current levels are, also on 250/wk of GL Test C.

Thanks for posting BG, I appreciate it!
Email me whenever you would like to use your credit.

Not trying to stir back up any PIP discussion, but I know that most UGL Test P can cause PIP. I've been injecting GL's ED except for 2 days for over a week now, and I have not had any PIP and I'm loving it. Highly recommend everyone to try out test P to really feel a testosterone rush that you don't really get from C or E.

Also, any plans for testosterone suspension/TNE ever? I just wanna try them. I know most things they're a bit dumb. ahha.
Just to piggyback off this, I haven't notice anything crazy either with the MCT Enanthate. Still waiting for my @ruxin32424 PIP booboo kiss though...

I have a new carrier for my oral suspensions. They will be tested after Jano re opens. They will still be available for sale in the meantime if you choose to order them. It’s the same ratios I used before, just a different liquid due to Humcos unavailability. As always, if for some reason they test way out of range, I will compensate anyone who may have purchased them. They still have a cherry flavor.
Hey I just did an order Saturday of the anavar oral suspension. Will I be getting old batch or the new carrier batch so I can be on the look out for testing results? Thanks gl