GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Forgot to chime in with my touchdown a few weeks ago. I had been using Stanford for a while (was always great even if slow to ship) but with him going private I decided to give GL a try for my first run of GH. He shipped out super fast, and so far results have been great on 2iu every morning. First few days I had some swollen ankles/fist pain but it went away quickly. After 2-3 weeks I've upped it to 2.5iu and haven't had any sides other than fat falling off without major effort.
I'm about to finish a 16 week test/primo 600/450 cycle then I'll be riding only the GH for the next 6 months.

Forgot to chime in with my touchdown a few weeks ago. I had been using Stanford for a while (was always great even if slow to ship) but with him going private I decided to give GL a try for my first run of GH. He shipped out super fast, and so far results have been great on 2iu every morning. First few days I had some swollen ankles/fist pain but it went away quickly. After 2-3 weeks I've upped it to 2.5iu and haven't had any sides other than fat falling off without major effort.
I'm about to finish a 16 week test/primo 600/450 cycle then I'll be riding only the GH for the next 6 months.
Just order his GH today. First time using GL - Planning the exact same thing you’re doing for the next few months. Thanks for sharing

Just to piggyback off this, I haven't notice anything crazy either with the MCT Enanthate. Still waiting for my @ruxin32424 PIP booboo kiss though...
I hurt too many feelings, apparently grown ass men on anabolics are softer than a microwaved bowl of playdough.

If this wasnt @GoodLyfe 's thread I would wordsmith everyone into lifelong emotional therapy and pontificate on the vastness of their vaginas.

But its @GoodLyfe 's thread so I wont.

I hurt too many feelings, apparently grown ass men on anabolics are softer than a microwaved bowl of playdough.

If this wasnt @GoodLyfe 's thread I would wordsmith everyone into lifelong emotional therapy and pontificate on the vastness of their vaginas.

But its @GoodLyfe 's thread so I wont.
I mean if you're down, I think you're just the therapist I need

These are my before/after blood work results. First blood results prior to using any test on 06/14:
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.26.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.26.42 AM.png

And this is the result of 250 mg/wk of GL Test Cyp starting on 07/01:
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.27.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.27.33 AM.png

Overall feel pretty great. My old roommate, who happens to be a doctor, told me that my estrogen could be lower, however, mentioned that in his opinion I should go for an AI only if side effects are an issue, which so far they are not.

I have lost about 3-4% body fat as per DEXA scans at the gym, so pretty happy and will definitely keep using GL's stuff for as long as I can.

These are my before/after blood work results. First blood results prior to using any test on 06/14:
View attachment 173682
View attachment 173683

View attachment 173684
View attachment 173685

Overall feel pretty great. My old roommate, who happens to be a doctor, told me that my estrogen could be lower, however, mentioned that in his opinion I should go for an AI only if side effects are an issue, which so far they are not.

I have lost about 3-4% body fat as per DEXA scans at the gym, so pretty happy and will definitely keep using GL's stuff for as long as I can.
Your gym as a DEXA scan? that is impressive.

seems like your old room mate is a solid dude. you have an AI on hand right? that e2 is pretty fucking higher for such a low dose of test.

that is my e2 on 600mg of test.

are you on hcg?

View attachment 173682
View attachment 173683

View attachment 173684
View attachment 173685

Dang homie that E2 something vicious. My E2 is only at 37 at that same dose plus HCG. Your not having any sides? And how long after injection was your blood draw?

Your gym as a DEXA scan? that is impressive.

seems like your old room mate is a solid dude. you have an AI on hand right? that e2 is pretty fucking higher for such a low dose of test.

that is my e2 on 600mg of test.

are you on hcg?

Alright, let me clarify that my commercial gym does not have a DXG machine. I am also in the military and have access to one (with an appointment, of course) every so often to monitor progress and for regular checkups, etc. My commercial gym as an InBody scan that is free to use, which ironically provided a somewhat similar result in terms of body fat and lean muscle, etc.

I do have an AI that I will start taking after talking a bit more with him. I got prescribed Anastrazole and while the TRT doctor said to take 1 MG/E3D, my friend told me to start with 0.5MG/week and go from there, as he said that crashing my estrogen could also occur and it will suck more than having elevated E2, in his opinion.

I am on HCG as prescribed, 5,000 units/week, injected twice a week on pinning days.

Dang homie that E2 something vicious. My E2 is only at 37 at that same dose plus HCG. Your not having any sides? And how long after injection was your blood draw?

I pinned Sunday morning and blood was drawn yesterday morning. No sides or issues sleeping, pain, etc. Mild bloating which according to my friend could be a side effect of estrogen but also not necessarily uncommon on a TRT dosage.

I'll start Anastrazole as he recommended and see how the E2 goes down from there.

Alright, let me clarify that my commercial gym does not have a DXG machine. I am also in the military and have access to one (with an appointment, of course) every so often to monitor progress and for regular checkups, etc. My commercial gym as an InBody scan that is free to use, which ironically provided a somewhat similar result in terms of body fat and lean muscle, etc.

I do have an AI that I will start taking after talking a bit more with him. I got prescribed Anastrazole and while the TRT doctor said to take 1 MG/E3D, my friend told me to start with 0.5MG/week and go from there, as he said that crashing my estrogen could also occur and it will suck more than having elevated E2, in his opinion.

I am on HCG as prescribed, 5,000 units/week, injected twice a week on pinning days.
I have a friend who is military. said his inbody scan and he was 13 percent bf. He was clearly 20%

I have gotten both and they were comparable (same day)

I do have an AI that I will start taking after talking a bit more with him. I got prescribed Anastrazole and while the TRT doctor said to take 1 MG/E3D, my friend told me to start with 0.5MG/week and go from there, as he said that crashing my estrogen arimidex

.5 mg arimidex twice a week probably only take 40 points off estrogen.

I have a friend who is military. said his inbody scan and he was 13 percent bf. He was clearly 20%

I have gotten both and they were comparable (same day)
Inbody, more than dexa, is very easily influenced by your protocol leading up to the test. Your hydration, how long it's been since you ate, drank, worked out or consumed caffeine.